*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby mastermaster » 30 Dec 2018, 22:57

Yeah rapidworkeer, picoworkers, mechanical turk this are the really good ones that pays especially pico workers i really like that site its cool.

mastermaster

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Postby suny » 30 Dec 2018, 23:00

I thought Mturk was one of the best for me but I lost my account due to a wrong click. My payment reached to the US site and there is no way I could bring it to my Indian account. That was 3 years before and now I am no more interested. Microworker is a good site for me.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby simplyfred » 31 Dec 2018, 03:20

rapidworkeer, picoworkers, mechanical turk. I think I will try some of them, sometimes.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby tusziget » 31 Dec 2018, 04:33

There is Microworkers as well.You can earn well from these sites,when there are more tasks available.You have to check in often to the sites to see if there are new offers available.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby simplyfred » 31 Dec 2018, 04:35

tusziget wrote:There is Microworkers as well.You can earn well from these sites,when there are more tasks available.You have to check in often to the sites to see if there are new offers available.

I am working at microworkers, I think rapidworkers seems work the same as microwroker. As of now I have $2.5 at microworkers.

simplyfred

Postby JASPREET » 31 Dec 2018, 04:41

My best would be picoworkers as its the easiest of them all but they have decreased the earnings from jobs

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby ruthmongare » 31 Dec 2018, 11:54

Hive offers seems to be good but then it doesn't havw many offers but if they add more tasks it can beat all the microjob sites.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby anil02 » 31 Dec 2018, 11:58

simplyfred wrote:
tusziget wrote:There is Microworkers as well.You can earn well from these sites,when there are more tasks available.You have to check in often to the sites to see if there are new offers available.

I am working at microworkers, I think rapidworkers seems work the same as microwroker. As of now I have $2.5 at microworkers.

What is nature of job which are available at micro and rapid workers? Few years ago I joined micro worker but never use this site.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby simplyfred » 31 Dec 2018, 12:15

@anil02 you just have to follow the instruction given by each job. They will credit you if you followed it well in few days.

simplyfred

Postby ruthmongare » 01 Jan 2019, 06:47

anil02 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

What is nature of job which are available at micro and rapid workers? Few years ago I joined micro worker but never use this site.
just micro jobs like signing up tasks, Facebook likes, twitter followers and maybe YouTube subscribers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby skysnap » 01 Jan 2019, 08:46

Microworkers and Rapidworkers seems to be lot better. I think if I want to continue, I'd choose some of them.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anil02 » 01 Jan 2019, 11:30

simplyfred wrote:@anil02 you just have to follow the instruction given by each job. They will credit you if you followed it well in few days.

Ok I will check this site and try to work at it. Thanks

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby JASPREET » 01 Jan 2019, 11:36

This is applicable on all microjob websites. We need to follow instructions of the job and this is the only way we can get the credits

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby Ash » 01 Jan 2019, 17:24

I'm slowly earning on MicroWorkers. Do you guys complete the low pay jobs as well? I try to stick to the high paying ones but that might not be the best strategy.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby mrki444 » 01 Jan 2019, 22:19

kingcool52 wrote:I'm slowly earning on MicroWorkers. Do you guys complete the low pay jobs as well? I try to stick to the high paying ones but that might not be the best strategy.

I do mostly on vote on Reddit. It's 0.07$ per task but they are very short, like minute or two. I don't do all tasks but I will have to since my earnings are getting slow on MW.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum