ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby mastermaster » 30 Dec 2018, 22:57

Yeah rapidworkeer, picoworkers, mechanical turk this are the really good ones that pays especially pico workers i really like that site its cool.
  • 0

mastermaster
 
Posts: 9
Reputation: 0
ForumCoin: 15

Re: Best microjob site

Postby suny » 30 Dec 2018, 23:00

I thought Mturk was one of the best for me but I lost my account due to a wrong click. My payment reached to the US site and there is no way I could bring it to my Indian account. That was 3 years before and now I am no more interested. Microworker is a good site for me.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,951
Referrals: 64
Reputation: 1899
ForumCoin: 684

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 31 Dec 2018, 03:20

rapidworkeer, picoworkers, mechanical turk. I think I will try some of them, sometimes.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,556
Reputation: 234
ForumCoin: 371

Re: Best microjob site

Postby tusziget » 31 Dec 2018, 04:33

There is Microworkers as well.You can earn well from these sites,when there are more tasks available.You have to check in often to the sites to see if there are new offers available.
  • 0

User avatar
tusziget
 
Posts: 8,759
Reputation: 249
ForumCoin: 174

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 31 Dec 2018, 04:35

tusziget wrote:There is Microworkers as well.You can earn well from these sites,when there are more tasks available.You have to check in often to the sites to see if there are new offers available.


I am working at microworkers, I think rapidworkers seems work the same as microwroker. As of now I have $2.5 at microworkers.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,556
Reputation: 234
ForumCoin: 371

Re: Best microjob site

Postby JASPREET » 31 Dec 2018, 04:41

My best would be picoworkers as its the easiest of them all but they have decreased the earnings from jobs
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 12,677
Location: India
Reputation: 317
ForumCoin: 917

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 31 Dec 2018, 11:54

Hive offers seems to be good but then it doesn't havw many offers but if they add more tasks it can beat all the microjob sites.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,815
Reputation: 119
ForumCoin: 363

Re: Best microjob site

Postby anil02 » 31 Dec 2018, 11:58

simplyfred wrote:
tusziget wrote:There is Microworkers as well.You can earn well from these sites,when there are more tasks available.You have to check in often to the sites to see if there are new offers available.


I am working at microworkers, I think rapidworkers seems work the same as microwroker. As of now I have $2.5 at microworkers.

What is nature of job which are available at micro and rapid workers? Few years ago I joined micro worker but never use this site.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 2,669
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 66
ForumCoin: 1,000

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 31 Dec 2018, 12:15

@anil02 you just have to follow the instruction given by each job. They will credit you if you followed it well in few days.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,556
Reputation: 234
ForumCoin: 371

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 01 Jan 2019, 06:47

anil02 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:
tusziget wrote:There is Microworkers as well.You can earn well from these sites,when there are more tasks available.You have to check in often to the sites to see if there are new offers available.


I am working at microworkers, I think rapidworkers seems work the same as microwroker. As of now I have $2.5 at microworkers.

What is nature of job which are available at micro and rapid workers? Few years ago I joined micro worker but never use this site.
just micro jobs like signing up tasks, Facebook likes, twitter followers and maybe YouTube subscribers.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,815
Reputation: 119
ForumCoin: 363

Re: Best microjob site

Postby skysnap » 01 Jan 2019, 08:46

Microworkers and Rapidworkers seems to be lot better. I think if I want to continue, I'd choose some of them.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 15,674
Reputation: 1224
ForumCoin: 1,384

Re: Best microjob site

Postby anil02 » 01 Jan 2019, 11:30

simplyfred wrote:@anil02 you just have to follow the instruction given by each job. They will credit you if you followed it well in few days.

Ok I will check this site and try to work at it. Thanks
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 2,669
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 66
ForumCoin: 1,000

Re: Best microjob site

Postby JASPREET » 01 Jan 2019, 11:36

This is applicable on all microjob websites. We need to follow instructions of the job and this is the only way we can get the credits
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 12,677
Location: India
Reputation: 317
ForumCoin: 917

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Ash » 01 Jan 2019, 17:24

I'm slowly earning on MicroWorkers. Do you guys complete the low pay jobs as well? I try to stick to the high paying ones but that might not be the best strategy.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 2,065
Reputation: 150
ForumCoin: 833

Re: Best microjob site

Postby mrki444 » 01 Jan 2019, 22:19

kingcool52 wrote:I'm slowly earning on MicroWorkers. Do you guys complete the low pay jobs as well? I try to stick to the high paying ones but that might not be the best strategy.


I do mostly on vote on Reddit. It's 0.07$ per task but they are very short, like minute or two. I don't do all tasks but I will have to since my earnings are getting slow on MW.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 13,245
Reputation: 366
ForumCoin: 218

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ahmedo24, bestwriter, fergus1234, grecy0905, sprite1950, verity and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'