*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 16:10

simplyfred wrote:Zzoomit forum. That's new to me. Does the forum only talk about technology?

Yes. Only topics related to electrical, electronics, Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IOT.

--- 28 Dec 2018, 16:12 ---

nakitakona wrote:Zzoomit forum is not only limited to technology. It also covers electronics and electrical concern. I already find it a bit interesting thought I have a limited knowledge on those areas like technology, electronics, and electrical.

You can also post discussions related to environmental issues like e-waste, pollution, negatives of technology.

--- 28 Dec 2018, 16:16 ---

cmoneyspinner wrote:
jobless dude wrote:I am planning to open a paid to post forum. I am currently working on Points system plugin and How to rewards users. Hope I will complete that soon.

You've already got the talent. With the right tools you can do it. Go for it! :thumbup:

Thanks for your motivation.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 28 Dec 2018, 18:05

I am on zzoomit forum, however, I don't think I will continue to use the forum as I do not have knowledge on the topics of the form.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 29 Dec 2018, 03:29

Zzoomit is new to me I just have to see it it will worth my time please what's the right URL for the site let me check it out, any payment proof or are they legit.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby Vehlijanta » 29 Dec 2018, 03:32

It's one of the websites which is not for me, this technological aspect doesn't interest me.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby ruthmongare » 29 Dec 2018, 14:17

I will check out with this new forum to find if I can learn or earn something from there.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Vehlijanta » 29 Dec 2018, 14:22

You may not learn but can certainly earn as admin is desperate to have active folks

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby jobless dude » 29 Dec 2018, 15:11

Vehlijanta wrote:You may not learn but can certainly earn as admin is desperate to have active folks

Lol who told you, admin, is desperate? :D So far it's going well.

--- 29 Dec 2018, 15:13 ---

ruthmongare wrote:I will check out with this new forum to find if I can learn or earn something from there.

Yes, You can try but it's not related to earning money online niche or digital marketing niche. You can write anything about technology, review electrical/electronic products that you have, pollution, e-waste, and many more topics are there for a general audience.

If you guys are struggling for topic ideas, I can message you all daily with the topics that you need to post.

jobless dude

Postby junrose123 » 30 Dec 2018, 06:13

I think that Digital global is also a good forum posting site since I had been paid a couple of times already.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Whiterose » 30 Dec 2018, 07:17

Postloop is a good site but then it is getting tougher because of the reduce of the forums that is available.

Whiterose
Banned

Postby Chameli » 30 Dec 2018, 08:22

Whiterose wrote:Postloop is a good site but then it is getting tougher because of the reduce of the forums that is available.

Yesterday I ws able to make 10 posts on two different forums. Today, there was only one forum available. Postloop is no longer profitable.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby skysnap » 30 Dec 2018, 08:29

dominique wrote:I am on zzoomit forum, however, I don't think I will continue to use the forum as I do not have knowledge on the topics of the form.

You can ask the admin to make some categories friendly for all users. I am sure that will work too.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 30 Dec 2018, 10:31

Admin cannot add sections as per our choice as this forum is on a special Niche and we should respect that

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby kat82 » 30 Dec 2018, 11:45

Forum coin does pay and I trust this site. The other sites am working on are digital global and beer money. These as the only sites which I know that the pay.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Alexandoy » 30 Dec 2018, 12:13

Chameli wrote:
Whiterose wrote:Postloop is a good site but then it is getting tougher because of the reduce of the forums that is available.

Yesterday I ws able to make 10 posts on two different forums. Today, there was only one forum available. Postloop is no longer profitable.

I wonder what is happening to Postloop. It looks like there was a change in the staff and they have lost the touch in marketing. Maybe they should push into that direction this coming year so that more forums mean more jobs and more income.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Rational Mind » 30 Dec 2018, 20:16

SUPERSINGH wrote:Admin cannot add sections as per our choice as this forum is on a special Niche and we should respect that

That's very true. When the forum was created, the owner decided on the niche. he simply cannot change that just because some people cannot post on that niche.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum