*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: So what is Steemit paid to post site?

Postby nela13 » 18 Dec 2018, 11:12

I have an account with steemit but I don't open it for some months now. I honestly don't understand the site and whales don't help newbies and almost nothing is explained.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 18 Dec 2018, 11:28

nela13 wrote:I have an account with steemit but I don't open it for some months now. I honestly don't understand the site and whales don't help newbies and almost nothing is explained.

I agree with you. We are in the same boat regarding Steemit. It is hard to join the site now and hard to promote oneself to make an alliance.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby skysnap » 18 Dec 2018, 13:10

No idea what happened to steem. I think considering the fall of crypto it's not going to be any useful.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Angie10 » 18 Dec 2018, 13:22

I'm not sure but I think I registered for this site but never did write there. From the comments here, I think I probably did the right thing because it sounds like people are confused as to how you earn!

Angie10

ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Dec 2018, 19:12

skysnap wrote:No idea what happened to steem. I think considering the fall of crypto it's not going to be any useful.

Yes I agree. The fall of crypto is probably not going to help these sites make money. Then the fall of adsense money also is not helping sites. Time to find new ways to make money off sites I guess.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby augusta » 24 Dec 2018, 05:14

It's a article writing site that one need his or her article to be up voted to earn good money. So one need good friends and be very active to earn better there.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Dec 2018, 05:24

Oh i see! Because yes I did see some posts did make good money. Oh well I might try it out in my free time. not sure i will be on there.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby skysnap » 25 Dec 2018, 11:04

MysticMoons wrote:Yes I agree. The fall of crypto is probably not going to help these sites make money. Then the fall of adsense money also is not helping sites. Time to find new ways to make money off sites I guess.

Indeed I am already starting to replace some of my online income with other sites. Hopefully i can find something next year.

skysnap

Postby MysticMoons » 27 Dec 2018, 19:43

Yes I think it is better to get into selling online, and ad revenue.But Crypto I have a feeling will
fall back into the underground again.

MysticMoons

Postby skysnap » 28 Dec 2018, 08:40

It may go underground again. And may work around 100$ or so price. But anything over 1K USD is a bit less likely to happen.

skysnap

Postby sofs » 28 Dec 2018, 08:48

What is the payout like in terms of dollars? Any article writing site excites me.. But yeah we need friends there.. networking is a must on most online earning sites, I guess.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Abigael » 28 Dec 2018, 08:52

Steemit is based on cryptocurrencies and it pays when your posts gets an upvote. I don't think I can work in this site, it is so slow in earning and maybe difficult to get upvotes in the articles.

Abigael

ForumCoin: 11

Postby sabtra » 28 Dec 2018, 16:10

I attempted to register for free, they said it takes up to 3 weeks to validate but it's been over a month. I didn't even check how much it costed to join avoiding the validation. But it feels like I'll never get to that site. I might consider contacting the support service but reading the replies on this thread doesn't motivate me at all. :lolno:

sabtra

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 214

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Dec 2018, 19:37

Oh wow it took over a month to get in? I think I just won't even waste my time. Or maybe they already have all the writers they need and aren't taking new people.

MysticMoons

Postby sabtra » 28 Dec 2018, 21:15

MysticMoons wrote:Oh wow it took over a month to get in? I think I just won't even waste my time. Or maybe they already have all the writers they need and aren't taking new people.

I could get in immediately if I paid a fee. It didn't take over a month, as I haven't received the validation email yet, I think they forgot about me. :?

sabtra

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 214

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum