*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby Abigael » 27 Dec 2018, 06:02

Apart from the three you have mentioned, I know of mylot. I hope other paid to post sites appear come 2019.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Postby junrose123 » 27 Dec 2018, 06:36

I am working most of the time at forum coin since some of my forums are dry and have some few forums that I can post for the mean time.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 27 Dec 2018, 07:37

Beer money forum and digital global forum are sites where I spend more time on daily basis. Forum coin is just few minutes in a day.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby jobless dude » 27 Dec 2018, 08:00

ahmedo24 wrote:Beer money forum and digital global forum are sites where I spend more time on daily basis. Forum coin is just few minutes in a day.

Why can't you try zzoomit forum. It's a paid to post forum for technology lovers.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby simplyfred » 27 Dec 2018, 08:27

Zzoomit forum. That's new to me. Does the forum only talk about technology?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby cmoneyspinner » 27 Dec 2018, 21:28

jobless dude wrote:I am planning to open a paid to post forum. I am currently working on Points system plugin and How to rewards users. Hope I will complete that soon.

You've already got the talent. With the right tools you can do it. Go for it! :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Dec 2018, 03:32

Forums is a easy way to earn few pennies and that's the reason it's prefered by most.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby sofs » 28 Dec 2018, 03:51

jobless dude wrote:I am planning to open a paid to post forum. I am currently working on Points system plugin and How to rewards users. Hope I will complete that soon.

Hope you get it right and get it done soon.. wishing you the very best. I am looking forward to it.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby arunima » 28 Dec 2018, 08:00

DG is coming up with a revised pay rate effective from 2nd of Jan 2019. Though there is a slight decrease in pay rate, it is still a good site to earn well if one is able to be active and contribute quality posts.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby ptrikha21 » 28 Dec 2018, 08:13

arunima wrote:DG is coming up with a revised pay rate effective from 2nd of Jan 2019. Though there is a slight decrease in pay rate, it is still a good site to earn well if one is able to be active and contribute quality posts.

I have been a little less active there these days. Yet I am hoping to increase my time a bit in the coming days.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby skysnap » 28 Dec 2018, 08:49

My reason to stick with the forum posting and posting website is that you get to be genuine here and people can be friendly too.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby sofs » 28 Dec 2018, 08:56

arunima wrote:DG is coming up with a revised pay rate effective from 2nd of Jan 2019. Though there is a slight decrease in pay rate, it is still a good site to earn well if one is able to be active and contribute quality posts.
I read that somewhere.. I hope the pay is not bad.. I am planning on getting on board after the first of Jan.. Too many commitments at the moment.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 28 Dec 2018, 11:40

a_jerobon wrote:Apart from the three you have mentioned, I know of mylot. I hope other paid to post sites appear come 2019.

Mylot is not a pay to post forum. You never earn anything for posting on the website.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 97

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Dec 2018, 15:26

I am on Digital Global DG, Forum coin FC, Beer Money Forum BMF and hope to add a few more forums

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby nakitakona » 28 Dec 2018, 16:03

Zzoomit forum is not only limited to technology. It also covers electronics and electrical concern. I already find it a bit interesting thought I have a limited knowledge on those areas like technology, electronics, and electrical.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum