*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Mining Bitcoin

Postby Keefers » 22 Dec 2018, 07:44

I wouldn't worry about 1 bitcoin worth. The work and effort you put into it for 1 bitcoin worth don't seem a worthwhile adventure as much work you put into it. It takes I am guessing a Month maybe more to mine up 1 bitcoin worth. I will stick to my cointiply and freebitcoin earnings for now until something better comes along.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Banner Ad

Postby junrose123 » 22 Dec 2018, 22:46

I stop mining some bitcoins in my laptop for now since it makes my laptop to be drained easily.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Rational Mind » 22 Dec 2018, 23:23

Keefers wrote:I wouldn't worry about 1 bitcoin worth. The work and effort you put into it for 1 bitcoin worth don't seem a worthwhile adventure as much work you put into it. It takes I am guessing a Month maybe more to mine up 1 bitcoin worth. I will stick to my cointiply and freebitcoin earnings for now until something better comes along.

In the sited like cointiply and freebitcoin you cna hardly earn $5 worth bitcoin even in one month.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby riddy09 » 23 Dec 2018, 23:49

Keefers wrote:I wouldn't worry about 1 bitcoin worth. The work and effort you put into it for 1 bitcoin worth don't seem a worthwhile adventure as much work you put into it. It takes I am guessing a Month maybe more to mine up 1 bitcoin worth. I will stick to my cointiply and freebitcoin earnings for now until something better comes along.

It's hard to say when we don't have experience to mine bitcoin and get a 1 BTC in a year or less. Depends on how much investments you've made in there like how many mining rigs you have and how much time you've set up those to mine.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby tusziget » 24 Dec 2018, 04:15

I don't think that it is possible to earn 1 Bitcoin in one year with mining.If it were possible people would not be complaining about it,that it is not worth mining BTC,that it is less profit from investing in Bitcoin mining.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 Dec 2018, 19:22

It might be possible to earn 1 bitcoin in a year through mining but the challenges is the resources to in put for such amount of bitcoin to be generated.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby darkthorn » 24 Dec 2018, 19:24

A K Rao wrote:Using your Computer to mine bitcoins is no good idea. Even if you invest in Cloud mining that is always associated with many risks. Like the site may be Scan, they may change tyhe policies, they may change the protocol, they may hide some important information required from you like expenses incurred in power consumption and also then management fee. I don't think it is feasible proposition to mine bitcoins without proper equipment, location and know how!

Well but there is a risk in any investment and before you joinning a site you need to check if it is a reliable one.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby MysticMoons » 25 Dec 2018, 01:01

I wish I would have bought a lot of Bitcoin when it was cheap. Then sold it when it was high priced.
I would have so many dollars now. Oh well I will try to catch the next investment.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby jackchun » 25 Dec 2018, 02:12

are you earnings bitcoin from mining or gameplay ? I just see you earn from twitch tv?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby riddy09 » 26 Dec 2018, 04:22

Between mining or playing games to earn, I would prefer playing games. Mining is not good for me because you'll need mining rig and other utilities to go for true mining Bitcoins. Mining using browsers or CPU is not enough.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Dec 2018, 07:33

Playing games to earn is far better but you should also note that what will you earning from mining is far higher than playing games.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Chameli » 26 Dec 2018, 10:35

Bitcoin mining is beneficial if you set up your mining rig. If you are using browser mining, you cannot earn even a dollar in a month.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 26 Dec 2018, 23:22

Chameli wrote:Bitcoin mining is beneficial if you set up your mining rig. If you are using browser mining, you cannot earn even a dollar in a month.

There is another way to get into bitcoin mining, by joining cloud mining programs. However, there is a lot of risk as there are many fake companies.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Vehlijanta » 27 Dec 2018, 01:00

Cloud mining can be tried but we need to find out legit websites which are paying and not scamming.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby jackchun » 27 Dec 2018, 06:50

I don't dare using cloud mining service as most are hyip and scams, or require lot of private information for cashout

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum