ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is your enthusiasm to earn online the same as on the day you started?

Postby skysnap » 22 Dec 2018, 09:08

I have my hard and soft days most of the time. I just can't keep the online earning consistent. I may have to also increase my offline saving. And see where does that lands me over a period of time. I think the lack of big gigs and less earning reduces my motivation.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,555

Postby tusziget » 23 Dec 2018, 05:14

What motivates me to keep on working online is that I am active only on my best earning, favorite sites,I enjoy working on them and hope in time I will earn even more.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 783

Postby Keefers » 23 Dec 2018, 19:39

Yes, I say just keep plucking away at it. Persistence, Persistence

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Dec 2018, 23:21

I am always excited. Because no matter what I tell myself working online in my pajamas after sleeping in. Beat waking early to be a slave for some job i hate. :D

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,142

Postby katkat » 24 Dec 2018, 03:13

I am excited when there is a new site that I am in. Especially when I love the platform. And every time that I am near the pay out still it excites me. A lot of scam sites now that is why we need to be careful. Sometimes when payout is near the rules of the site is changing. Happy that FC is consistent with their rules. It is like family.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,098

Postby tusziget » 24 Dec 2018, 04:00

Totally agree.I am glad when there are good, legit and paying sites,where I enjoy working on.When on a new site there are sudden changes of the rules it is good to be more cautious.

tusziget

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 Jan 2019, 04:14

tusziget wrote:Totally agree.I am glad when there are good, legit and paying sites,where I enjoy working on.When on a new site there are sudden changes of the rules it is good to be more cautious.

We lose interest when one of our favorite site ends up either cheating the users or changing guidelines. Otherwise I always try mg best to keep working in full form all the day long.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby tusziget » 06 Jan 2019, 04:26

Even if there are some sites that are not worth our time,there are every now and then some new sites popping up in the online world and we can be active on them.

tusziget

Postby kaka135 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:22

I think I am actually more enthusiastic when it comes to earning online. When I first started earning online, I still had my office job and monthly income, so earning online is just something extra and fun for me. Now that I am a stay-at-home mom without any income, making money online really helps me to buy something I need or want online which is useful to me. Sometimes when I want to buy something online, I'll try to make that amount of money online first then only I purchase it, as I don't really have extra money to spare now.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 107

Postby kat82 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:27

Some days are different from others. I can't say that it is still on the same pace. Sometimes its high and sometimes its low especially when I cant make it to maximum.

kat82

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 7

Postby katkat » 06 Jan 2019, 05:31

I am hoping for the best this 2019. Always think positive and never give up when it comes to earning as no guts no glory. We try to do more and do better each time.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,098

Postby augusta » 06 Jan 2019, 05:33

I'm ready to do more this way but I'm yet to have sites to work on. I'm having more energy for the new year and I'm ready to exploit more.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Jan 2019, 07:43

The zeal get increased on daily basis especially when i see new opportunities here on forum coin.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,941

Postby nakitakona » 06 Jan 2019, 07:57

No, it doesn't. My attitude is the proverbial traits of the Filipino. It is the so-called Ningas Cogon. At first, it is very energetic, enthusiastic but in the long run it fades. It dies out naturally because of the inconsistency of paying scheme of the site I am working with.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 612

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Jan 2019, 07:59

Yes when the money is not rolling in. It does make you want to quit. I am happy I work with a few sites and companies that pay me big. And I am always earning more free money online. I have a passion, for finding the most easy money possible online.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,142

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum