*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you revisit sites you previously abandoned?

Postby kanchan18 » 18 Dec 2018, 07:10

This has happened to me recently. I have almost abandoned Univox Community for non availability of surveys but after going through a post on one of my paid to post forums i started being active there and i visit this site everyday now.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Banner Ad

Postby A K Rao » 21 Dec 2018, 14:10

kanchan18 wrote:This has happened to me recently. I have almost abandoned Univox Community for non availability of surveys but after going through a post on one of my paid to post forums i started being active there and i visit this site everyday now.

in fact I am also interested to go back to Wikinuts see if they are paying anything there or not as I had few posts there which I have posted long back. but unfortunately I have forgotten by email id and the password too!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby sofs » 21 Dec 2018, 14:37

I have gone back to mylot and postloop for the third time.. Its not like I abandoned them but when real life calls you gotta go.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby nakitakona » 21 Dec 2018, 15:06

This thread has reminded me of Blogjob which I left for good fo it had stopped its paying scheme. And lately I have visited it for it is still running online but their paying feature hasn't been yet enabled.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Dec 2018, 16:12

Blog job used to be the best place for writers but not anymore and they were unable to stood up in the competition.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby anilmr » 21 Jan 2019, 15:37

I usuall do not revisit sites that I have abandoned. I abondon any site only after I have had enough from that site. But if I hear some positive reviews abut it in a forum, I may be tempted to give it a try again.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby tusziget » 22 Jan 2019, 04:59

If I have more free time on my hands, and if I remember them, I am revisiting the abandoned sites to see if there are new offers available there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ruthmongare » 23 Jan 2019, 13:25

Some of the sites aren't worth going back to in fact they will just drag you down. Instead of that just focus on the well paying opportunities.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Jan 2019, 14:00

I don't know if it will be worth for me to start working on picoworkers as they are pretty slow and don't know if I can make to $5 soon

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 16:13

sprite1950 wrote:I have been doing this recently to see if anything has changed or because I have read good things about a site. I get bored with the sites I am currently working on so look up sites that I used to belong to. Sometimes I try to join a site and find I'm already a member but just forgot I had joined. Do you ever do this?

Yup. This Forumcoin :lol: I joined back after being inactive a few months, probably years. I was busy with my assignments and I forgot about it until this week someone talked about this site. Then I re-visit this site again and try to be active before I get busy again. At least try to earn some.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby katkat » 24 Jan 2019, 04:39

Well I visit Mylot many times, now I am trying to visit more of my sites before. I am also trying back some apps that I installed before, hoping I can be active again and earn.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Kei » 24 Jan 2019, 05:22

I stopped doing that a long time ago because the reason why I left the site in the first place doesn't seem to change. Hence I'm reminded again and I have to leave.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Abigael » 24 Jan 2019, 07:04

I abandoned Bitlanders and I think I would like to revisit it. When I first joined it, I did not have a clue on how it works. Right now after reading many reviews on it, I think I am ready to revisit and start earning from it.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby amitkokiladitya » 24 Jan 2019, 07:06

Yes...sometimes when I come across users stating that they are doing well on the site I had left previously I do try to go back and resume working. Microworkers is one such latest site for me.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby tusziget » 03 Feb 2019, 04:17

You are right about it.When I have read that some members have cashed out nice amounts from Microworkers I visited that site again.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum