ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 19 Dec 2018, 09:24

anil02 wrote:
suny wrote:How many time you are checking this site in a day. We all are working at many sites, so I think it is not possible to stick at one site. I am log in each and every day, not work for me at this site.

I am always using a computer so I always checked it from time to time. Good job vanishes so fast because a lot of user are targeting them.

Same here, I am also online almost all day so visiting sites is not a problem for me. It matters on the job whether I do it or not.[/quote]
Looking you are using mobile for online jobs. I am using Laptop for it, so it is not possible to sit before it whole day.[/quote]

I am using both of them, my friend. During days it is desktop computer while at night my cellphone.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 35

Postby JASPREET » 19 Dec 2018, 11:52

This happens on all micro job websites and we need to complete the well paying offers soon and not waste time

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 41

Postby anil02 » 20 Dec 2018, 12:55

simplyfred wrote:
anil02 wrote:
suny wrote:How many time you are checking this site in a day. We all are working at many sites, so I think it is not possible to stick at one site. I am log in each and every day, not work for me at this site.

I am always using a computer so I always checked it from time to time. Good job vanishes so fast because a lot of user are targeting them.

Same here, I am also online almost all day so visiting sites is not a problem for me. It matters on the job whether I do it or not.

Looking you are using mobile for online jobs. I am using Laptop for it, so it is not possible to sit before it whole day.[/quote]

I am using both of them, my friend. During days it is desktop computer while at night my cellphone.[/quote]
You are spending enough time. Too much sitting is not possible for and it also not good for my health. I am not using cell phone, because I can't listen. Good luck

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 414

Postby SUPERSINGH » 20 Dec 2018, 14:00

Yesterday again I checked Hive offers and there were 4 offers as always and all offers require us to have an Iphone or Ipad

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Dec 2018, 06:41

SUPERSINGH wrote:Yesterday again I checked Hive offers and there were 4 offers as always and all offers require us to have an Iphone or Ipad
now that's the main problem with this site. Less offers that require one to use iPhone. They should bring many offers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby simplyfred » 21 Dec 2018, 11:04

ruthmongare wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Yesterday again I checked Hive offers and there were 4 offers as always and all offers require us to have an Iphone or Ipad
now that's the main problem with this site. Less offers that require one to use iPhone. They should bring many offers.

The site seems useless for me. My account stuck at $5.5. The offer is all bad offers.

simplyfred

Postby suny » 21 Dec 2018, 11:08

simplyfred wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:

The site seems useless for me. My account stuck at $5.5. The offer is all bad offers.

I have few good offers which would pay me up to $7.50. But I am not interested to invest even $2 even if the return is 4x.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby JASPREET » 21 Dec 2018, 11:42

I would invest if they want me to buy something but there are no offers.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 41

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Dec 2018, 16:16

Microworkers can be chosen as the best micro task website because they are paying from a very long time.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 30

Postby Rational Mind » 22 Dec 2018, 03:55

Anyone using picoworkers? Currently, there are a lot of tasks available on the site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby tusziget » 22 Dec 2018, 04:18

Thanks for posting this info.I was not visiting the site lately but now I will check the site to see if the offers are still available for me.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby simplyfred » 22 Dec 2018, 14:50

I've been to microtask too, its been a month I'm just about $2 while in hive micro I can do that in one day.

simplyfred

Postby ruthmongare » 24 Dec 2018, 06:19

simplyfred wrote:I've been to microtask too, its been a month I'm just about $2 while in hive micro I can do that in one day.
which site is this, I have never heard of that name or maybe you're trying to say microworkers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby simplyfred » 24 Dec 2018, 06:52

ruthmongare wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I've been to microtask too, its been a month I'm just about $2 while in hive micro I can do that in one day.
which site is this, I have never heard of that name or maybe you're trying to say microworkers.

Yeah, I'm sorry it is microworkers that I really referring. Ha ha.

simplyfred

Postby skysnap » 24 Dec 2018, 08:47

If you are active then Rapidworkers works out better for most of the people. And tasks are good enough to work on it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,254

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum