*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

So what is Steemit paid to post site?

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 09:16

I heard people talk about paid to post blogs social media sites.
One they talked about was https://steemit.com/ .
I guess you post and get paid? I notice a lot
of the top posts earn a lot!
Have any of you tried this site? do they really pay ?

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Re: So what is Steemit paid to post site?

Postby simplyfred » 17 Dec 2018, 09:21

Yeah, I have tried but failed. It is hard to understand for me how the site works. I've posted some stuff there and not getting any votes so no money at all, I've gotten some cents only so I've decided the site is not for me. And let my steemit account be erased in microworkers and get some payment.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 09:24

Oh I see. So you only make money if you get upvoted? It kind of seems like the old site Digg.
But they actually pay. Oh well I might try it out.
I am not sure yet.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby simplyfred » 17 Dec 2018, 09:28

MysticMoons wrote:Oh I see. So you only make money if you get upvoted? It kind of seems like the old site Digg.
I am not sure yet.

Yeah, but it is quite complicated. There, there's something that they called voting power. So not all the votes you will receive will gain money.

simplyfred

Postby sofs » 17 Dec 2018, 10:41

simplyfred wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:Oh I see. So you only make money if you get upvoted? It kind of seems like the old site Digg.
I am not sure yet.

Yeah, but it is quite complicated. There, there's something that they called voting power. So not all the votes you will receive will gain money.

This does sound quite complicated.. getting votes itself is difficult task as a new comer.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 17 Dec 2018, 10:50

i heard there are some issues on the website now as Bitcoins and other crypto currencies are at their lowest.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby A K Rao » 17 Dec 2018, 14:01

I have never heard about this site! Seems to be an interesting site! But from the experiences what people they have here, I think it is better to keep away from this site as it looks like a time waste for me! :(

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby kanchan18 » 17 Dec 2018, 19:08

I don't know anything about it. Can anybody explain it in details. How does it pays and what is the earning opportunities.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 19:19

JASPREET wrote:i heard there are some issues on the website now as Bitcoins and other crypto currencies are at their lowest.

Oh wow that is not good. Maybe I will not join. If anything it could be a good site to be able to
promote my links and make money that way. I still might try it out.

MysticMoons

Postby simplyfred » 17 Dec 2018, 23:01

In steemit we need a lot of friends connection so for the first timer to join they'll simply be having a hard time.

simplyfred

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Dec 2018, 02:03

Can you make friends on the site?
Or do you need to add people from your facebook?

MysticMoons

Postby Chameli » 18 Dec 2018, 03:00

How much you can earn from steemit depends on two factors, one how well you write and two how active you are in the community

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 18 Dec 2018, 04:01

I have tried Steemit,but didn't continue my activity there.As I have read to earn well from the site you need to have many friends,who upvote your articles and this way you will earn more.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby cmoneyspinner » 18 Dec 2018, 04:48

The most recent news I heard on Steemit was that because it was based on cryptocurrency, the site is doing that well. When the value of the cryptocurrencies go down, you earning ability goes down.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Chameli » 18 Dec 2018, 09:52

cmoneyspinner wrote:The most recent news I heard on Steemit was that because it was based on cryptocurrency, the site is doing that well. When the value of the cryptocurrencies go down, you earning ability goes down.

Steemit has its own payment system called steemdollars. I do not know what is the value of steemdollars in comparision to bitcoins or fiat currency

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum