ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Traffic exchange sites that work?

Postby Braids » 13 Dec 2018, 18:53

Hi.
I have used some traffic exchange sites in the past that never have give me any referrals but yesterday i joined one that give you 1000 credits. I promoted a site this morning with those 1000 credits ( around 200 visits , is 5 credits per visitor ) and i got 4 referrals, 2 not confirmed ( because email ) and 2 confirmed. Also 11 persons visited the site i was promoted , all this in less than 7 hours. Maybe was because of the site i was promoting, dont know, but i never have got luck with this things
You can also earn money in this site, with and without referrals.

The site name is adfeedz.

So, maybe you want to try your luck , use the 1000 credits and maybe get some referrals for your sites :D

To earn the 1000 credits you need to do a "task" i think is earn a few points in the traffic exchange, is 1 or 10 something like that . Click in collect your free bonus

Braids

ForumCoin: 360

Re: Traffic exchange sites that work?

Postby oldbuddy » 13 Dec 2018, 21:05

You might want to read this before you join:
https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/adfee ... -cashback/

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 1,037

Postby Braids » 13 Dec 2018, 21:22

oldbuddy wrote:You might want to read this before you join:

Thanks for the info, didn't know that but really doesn't matter. The topic is about the traffic exchange have worked for me and the 1000 free credits.
I don't invest in "buy shares" , they normally bankrupt or are schemes

Braids

Postby jobless dude » 13 Dec 2018, 21:40

Braids wrote:

Thanks for the info, didn't know that but really doesn't matter. The topic is about the traffic exchange have worked for me and the 1000 free credits.

Check whether they are genuine visitors or bot views.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Braids » 13 Dec 2018, 22:26

jobless dude wrote:
Braids wrote:

Check whether they are genuine visitors or bot views.

bots confirme emails? also diferent emails and countrys

Braids

Postby Chameli » 14 Dec 2018, 03:45

I recently joined adfeedz as a task on micro job site, however, I have not used it yet.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anilmr » 18 Jan 2019, 23:16

Braids wrote:Hi.
I have used some traffic exchange sites in the past that never have give me any referrals but yesterday i joined one that give you 1000 credits. I promoted a site this morning with those 1000 credits ( around 200 visits , is 5 credits per visitor ) and i got 4 referrals, 2 not confirmed ( because email ) and 2 confirmed. Also 11 persons visited the site i was promoted , all this in less than 7 hours. Maybe was because of the site i was promoting, dont know, but i never have got luck with this things
You can also earn money in this site, with and without referrals.

The site name is adfeedz.

So, maybe you want to try your luck , use the 1000 credits and maybe get some referrals for your sites :D

To earn the 1000 credits you need to do a "task" i think is earn a few points in the traffic exchange, is 1 or 10 something like that . Click in collect your free bonus

Thanks for introducing to this site. Even I tried to use traffic exchange to drive more traffic to my website, which is quite inactive for some time, but wasn't very successful. Maybe this site might bring me some luck, who knows! You could also try ebesucher, another traffic exchange site that I joined recently.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,024

Postby augusta » 19 Jan 2019, 04:41

I don't really have a site for now to promote so I will like to know if one can turn the credit to money and cashout than promoting with the credit. Is there an option like this?

augusta

ForumCoin: 525

Postby jobless dude » 19 Jan 2019, 04:49

Facebook and Quora are the best sources if you know How to handle things. You can get decent traffic if you work genuinely. Try to learn, "How to handle facebook ads"? Start experimenting with 40 INR (.8 USD) and target low-quality (Tier 3) traffic first. Don't target high CPC countries, if you do so you will end up in a loss.
The number of impressions and clicks are high for Tier 3 countries than Tier 1 countries. Pause your ad once you reach 15 shares. Wait for one or two days, let the traffic saturate. Then resume the same ad after 2 days.

I am using this technique and it was profitable for me. :D

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 1

Postby jackchun » 19 Jan 2019, 05:23

I think trafficswirl, buildmydownline and easyhit4u have a little bit useful, a little bit only

jackchun

ForumCoin: 330

Postby Tracy04 » 24 Jan 2019, 01:30

Hi!
I'm not sure of hungry4hits is consider one of traffic exchange, but currently I am using that one.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby Chameli » 24 Jan 2019, 09:22

Braids wrote:The site name is adfeedz.

I use firefox, however, everytime I try to access this site, my browser sends me a warning signal and blocks the site.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 24 Jan 2019, 21:07

I have heard of the site mentioned by the OP, however, I have not used it. I have used a lot of other Traffic Exchange. I think LinkCollider is more popular.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Braids » 24 Jan 2019, 21:28

@jackchun, trafficswirl haven't worked for me, i have used it years ago,maybe i just dont know how to do things.

@Chameli, i haven't been using adfeedz now because dont have nothing i like to promote so i dont know how are things there now.

@augusta, when i was using the site ( around the time i created this topic) you couldn't change your credits for money but there was ways to earn a few cents (free ) by clicking ads like in ptcs and there was kinda a daily bonus.

If i need referrals in the future i may try other traffic exchanges that was sugested here and i didnt know ;)

Braids

Postby skysnap » 11 Mar 2019, 07:48

Don't waste your money and time into traffic exchange. It's only waste of time. People dont buy from it and ad networks ban it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,399

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum