ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Have you ever lost money?

Postby Justbhem » 07 Jul 2018, 16:26

Many times before. Now, I make sure that I keep my money in my purse or wallet safely.

Justbhem

ForumCoin: 6

Postby A K Rao » 24 Aug 2018, 16:46

Luckily I have never lost any money so far! Reason I don't keep wallet! I don't use public transport and I am on the farm most of the times as I am working there!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 3,194

Postby simplyfred » 28 Aug 2018, 10:31

Yes, I've lost something like P10,000 or $200. Not really lost but I think someone stole it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 35

Postby junrose123 » 28 Aug 2018, 10:39

Yes I have lost some money before when I was riding on a public vehicle and I did not notice that my wallet fall from the vehicle. It was really a sad incident for me that I will not forget.

--- 28 Aug 2018, 10:40 ---

Yes I have lost some money before when I was riding on a public vehicle and I did not notice that my wallet fall from the vehicle. It was really a sad incident for me that I will not forget.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 268

Postby Rosalin » 21 Oct 2018, 12:47

I have never lost money.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby Jinglebells » 21 Oct 2018, 19:56

sprite1950 wrote:Do you mean dropped it in the street? Yes I have and it makes me feel angry with myself that I could have been so careless. I think the most I lost was £20 note which is around $30. I have also had countless notes stolen off me by a close family member .. that is somehow worse than dropping it in the street.

I hate losing money, not like I am rich so rather not lose any.

Jinglebells

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 68

Postby a_jerobon » 26 Nov 2018, 07:27

I am so lucky to have never lost money. I don't know why but maybe I am just so careful with the way I take care of my money.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby Katriona_22 » 26 Nov 2018, 08:10

I experienced it many times, I'm so upset since money is so hard to find then it will just disappear like that.

Katriona_22

ForumCoin: 544

Postby gugun21 » 26 Nov 2018, 12:51

Yes, I have lost my 500 rupees this month.. I have misplaced it somewhere and I don't remember if I have spent it or misplaced it anywhere

gugun21

ForumCoin: 243

Postby Lushh » 05 Dec 2018, 21:19

Happyland wrote:Losing money leaves a bad feeling. Have you ever lost money? How did you feel when you realized you lost your money?

I lost money before just for a short while. Once when I tried to pay with cash for some items, I realized I didn't have the money I earlier had. Then I remember I also threw something in a garbage container. And so it was, the money also went with it. I hurriedly went back to the exact spot in the middle of downtown, ransacked the garbage and retrieved my money. I felt bad, not really because of what I did with myself in the garbage but because one of my brother's friends saw me and pretended not to know me. :D Sorry, but I don't think he would be willing to pay for my things in the store either.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,303

Postby arunima » 10 Dec 2018, 05:33

Few days back I dropped a Rs 500 note while paying to the cab driver. It just dropped out of money bag. When I came up to the house and opened my money bag to take the key out, I realized it being missing. I rushed back in lift to parking area and searched for it. Luckily I found it under bush. It had flown from the parking area to near by bushy plant. I was relieved.

arunima

ForumCoin: 509

Postby Simple arts » 10 Dec 2018, 06:36

If it is because of being careless, yes I have . Once I forgot where I had put my salary.

Simple arts

ForumCoin: 57

Postby darkthorn » 13 Dec 2018, 19:52

In the past many times, now I do not loose much money because I rather play on safe and secure investments.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 202

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 12:51

i know a guy that lost $1,000 on the train. He got it back though. Good, honest people.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 469

Postby iamdahmmy » 14 Jan 2019, 19:01

Of course.. I doubt if their is anyone in this world that hasn"t lost money at one time or the other..
Recently, I went to a barber"s..when I was done..and wanted to pay,I discovered I had lost the wads..it was so embarassing

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 401

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic