New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JolietJake » 09 Dec 2018, 13:31

SUPERSINGH wrote:
kataomoi wrote:I guess if I clear my cache, it will work again. But for now it's still displaying the error for me. I'm accessing BMF through Mozilla or Incognitio Mode in Chrome now.

I didn't try the Incognito mode and accessing it will Mozilla but I am not comfortable with Mozilla as it loads slow

I just now logged in with Chrome. It has to be a cache error on your end.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 1,034

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Dec 2018, 13:42

Wow, I just clear all cache and it was around 472 MB :lol: and now I am able to access the website. Thanks :clap:

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 368

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Dec 2018, 15:52

The best option is to clear cache whenever you face issues like that on any website.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 284

Postby A K Rao » 09 Dec 2018, 19:20

SUPERSINGH wrote:
kataomoi wrote:I guess if I clear my cache, it will work again. But for now it's still displaying the error for me. I'm accessing BMF through Mozilla or Incognitio Mode in Chrome now.

I didn't try the Incognito mode and accessing it will Mozilla but I am not comfortable with Mozilla as it loads slow

I wish you all the best! I would like you to stay on the frum and give your best there....By the way I am able to reach the site with Mozilla firefox!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,002

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Dec 2018, 13:50

I am able to access on chrome as well, I cleared all the cache which was around 472 MB

SUPERSINGH

Postby Ash » 10 Dec 2018, 17:03

How long does it take you to get your payments? I know they have a set date every month but I thought that regular members might get quicker payments.

Ash

ForumCoin: 302

Postby mrki444 » 10 Dec 2018, 19:19

When you submit request, you will get paid. There is no special date for payouts.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby Ash » 10 Dec 2018, 20:18

mrki444 wrote:When you submit request, you will get paid. There is no special date for payouts.

It says it on their FAQ though - "Payments are sent guaranteed on 25th of each month". I presumed that maybe that date was for newer users who the staff make sure to review first and make sure they aren't spamming.

Ash

ForumCoin: 302

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Dec 2018, 07:37

You may be very correct because I have received payment from the site outside the schedule payment date mentioned on the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 48

Postby arunima » 11 Dec 2018, 07:56

I am still to make my 100 comments to request for payment.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 405

Postby JASPREET » 11 Dec 2018, 08:45

You need to have a minimum of 100 posts to be eligible for payment from the beer money forum

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 298

Postby kat82 » 11 Dec 2018, 10:28

Am kind of disturbed. I don't think I will ever post a question in beermoney why? When thread is merged, you loose. When thread or post is removed, you loose. This issue if negative points makes me sad and think of not asking anymore...

kat82

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 13

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Dec 2018, 14:18

These things happen and they are important to safeguard the Website and admin is very serious in making it The Best Website

SUPERSINGH

Postby sofs » 11 Dec 2018, 14:32

kat82 wrote:Am kind of disturbed. I don't think I will ever post a question in beermoney why? When thread is merged, you loose. When thread or post is removed, you loose. This issue if negative points makes me sad and think of not asking anymore...

Interesting how each site works.. but this does sound unfair to me.. Maybe I am wrong.. I have never been on the site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,493

Postby A K Rao » 11 Dec 2018, 14:32

kat82 wrote:Am kind of disturbed. I don't think I will ever post a question in beermoney why? When thread is merged, you loose. When thread or post is removed, you loose. This issue if negative points makes me sad and think of not asking anymore...

Like most of the members there I too have the same feeling that we are being exploited by the Admin. in many ways. No point for me to discuss abput those things now as I am no more there on the site. But when I was participating there, I never felt that is user friendly site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,002

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum