*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby A K Rao » 06 Dec 2018, 18:11

JASPREET wrote:DG admin banned members from the website and behaving like he's trying to clean the website, I am sure website will be cleaned in a month or so. Admin is now serious to shut this crap website of as he's going bankrupt :lol:

i fully agree with you and I came here just to post about this information that the admin is serious now and taking interest in maintaining the standard of the forum! In fact Admin is very kind to pay the members to promote the site like he has a incentive scheme whee he is paying 500 DG coins for payment of proof on other sites , which is not a small amount at all!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Postby avi256 » 06 Dec 2018, 19:03

It looks to be a good forum with decent payout, however need to be sure about its stability.

avi256

ForumCoin: 104

Postby kanchan18 » 06 Dec 2018, 19:09

Site is well managed one besides it is friendly too. I find it very useful in getting information about online earning opportunities and earn at the sametime.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby DigitalGlobal » 06 Dec 2018, 21:48

JASPREET wrote:DG admin banned members from the website and behaving like he's trying to clean the website, I am sure website will be cleaned in a month or so. Admin is now serious to shut this crap website of as he's going bankrupt :lol:

You post crap content, get paid, and you say it is a great site.
but when I ban, then all of a sudden, it is a crap site, and I am going bankrupt.
ROFL.

I wish you the best of luck.
DG

DigitalGlobal

ForumCoin: 50

Postby Rational Mind » 06 Dec 2018, 23:26

Once when I tried to join the site, I discovered that registration was closed. Since then I have never checked the registration option. Even though I am not on the site I have closely watched this forum. It is sad that the users are trying to strangle the forum with low quality posts. You need substantial amount of words per post in order to justify your earning.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Dec 2018, 03:21

Why is this website banning members? They have less than 100 members

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Dec 2018, 07:10

DigitalGlobal wrote:

but when I ban, then all of a sudden, it is a crap site, and I am going bankrupt.
ROFL.

DG

What I expected was that you set a minimum characters for your reward, to be very sincere there comments on Digital forum that are just too short and doesn't deserve reward.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby JASPREET » 07 Dec 2018, 10:47

DigitalGlobal wrote:

ROFL.

DG

You should stop members or warn members but Instead you decided to ban them straight away. You cannot term it professionalism. Have you ever even sent me message or ever told me that I am doing anything wrong? " No" You banned members and it's like back stabbing and nothing more than not.

All those active members should stay careful of this DG forum because as already said it doesn't have any future. :evil:

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby A K Rao » 08 Dec 2018, 04:07

Vehlijanta wrote:Why is this website banning members? They have less than 100 members

To make the site viable financially I think admin is keeping the number of members to minimum and to get rid of substandard postings I think he is on the task of banning the members there!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby augusta » 08 Dec 2018, 04:28

I think members should be given a warning before a ban,that way it will be more justifiable and it doesn't look like somehow.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby JASPREET » 08 Dec 2018, 09:54

augusta wrote:I think members should be given a warning before a ban,that way it will be more justifiable and it doesn't look like somehow.

He should have warned or banned softly for a day or two but instead there was no warning and members were banned permanently

JASPREET

Postby johnywalker » 08 Dec 2018, 09:56

I am on Digital Global and I will remain active on the site as long as I have time. You should not take the ban too personal. You were being rewarded $1.25 per 1000 points and you could make 5 posts per hour and 10 posts per hour during the weekends. If you are active on the forum you can make at least $50 in a month. Since the forum was offering a lot of money you should have posted quality posts. One liners and repeatedly posting on the same thread was actually harming the site.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby JASPREET » 08 Dec 2018, 10:01

Don't you think a line of warning or anything like that can be done, I can post as per the requirements of the website but will he allow me to start?

JASPREET

Postby Simple arts » 08 Dec 2018, 10:13

Sounds really a good earning site.

Simple arts

ForumCoin: 57

Postby JASPREET » 08 Dec 2018, 10:35

It is a good website but they shouldn't ban members like that. They should warn the members before banning

JASPREET

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum