*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Do you always make a target in posting or replying in a site just to earn a penny?

Postby katkat » 07 Dec 2018, 04:13

I once make a target to be in a forum or any site. I usually follow their minimum limit to post. Problem with me now, I let the time passed by through reading. Sometimes I can't even complete the minimum. But I don't really regret whenever it happens. As long as I am happy with what I am doing so I go on.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Banner Ad

Re: Do you always make a target in posting or replying in a site just to earn a penny?

Postby junrose123 » 07 Dec 2018, 04:36

I think that most of the time I am just posting on their minimum post from the forums that I am working since I have a lot of commitments to do everyday.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Re: Do you always make a target in posting or replying in a site just to earn a penny?

Postby katkat » 07 Dec 2018, 04:41

Thought it is only me who is trying to go with the limit of the site. Sometimes I am even forced too to do it. But now I am trying to do better. don't think of the earning but just enjoy things that you love to do. Read more and post when there's some possibility.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2018, 05:15

I like to combine both of them.I like posting on sites,learning new things,interacting with other members and earning in the same time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 07 Dec 2018, 05:47

I always try to post to the minimum posting limit at least. posting more might be boring so I try to post the minimum and then maybe post more later.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby arunima » 07 Dec 2018, 07:35

I try to post the minimum limit. That helps me to divide my time between the various sites finishing them one by one. However, sometimes if time permits I post a few more posts after the limit.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby anorona » 07 Dec 2018, 12:01

well there are times that I cannot even complete the limit of posting per day or per hour on a specific site. But then there are also days that I can do posting more than the minimum limit per day.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby sofs » 07 Dec 2018, 13:05

I haven't really done that so far on other forums except postloop.. I m considering adopting this to other sites as well. It helps remain focused and productive.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby A K Rao » 08 Dec 2018, 03:59

Some times especially when I am new to any site i try to post as many posts I can to see how things work there and moreover being new site I want to confirm that it is a legit site by getting my earnings as early as possible. Once if I am happy with the site I am not that aggressive any more. I set my own pace according to my mood!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby suny » 08 Dec 2018, 04:04

I have never done any target based posting in any forum site. Generally, I read discussions and leave without posting anything unless I find something worth my views. I have never posted for the sake of pennies so far therefore posting under 10 a day on an average.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby freelancermariagrace » 08 Dec 2018, 06:28

Well, I used to but not anymore since I am busy with other things.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby junrose123 » 08 Dec 2018, 06:45

Sometimes when I have a very limited time I usually reply only to some comments as often as I can to maximize my time.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby johnywalker » 08 Dec 2018, 06:50

i post for fun not for pennies. If you are after pennies, there are better things to do. It is good that I can earn pennies while having fun with posting

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 07:14

Yeah I try to just make a certain amount of posts. But of course.
I always go over since I love chatting a lot online lol

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Chameli » 09 Dec 2018, 08:32

earning pennies? of course not. Just by spending 20-25 minutes every day on forum coun I can earn $5. I can buy a dinner with this money in my home country.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum