*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Dec 2018, 15:08

This offer is good but what's the guarantee that they will pay you.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 05 Dec 2018, 09:12

SUPERSINGH wrote:I joined Hive offers and completed one offer yesterday and paid 2.67 dollars hope they approve and pay me

2.67 dollars that's good. I did some job but they did not credit me for reason, I just made .5 dollar being credited.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby anil02 » 05 Dec 2018, 09:53

simplyfred wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I joined Hive offers and completed one offer yesterday and paid 2.67 dollars hope they approve and pay me

2.67 dollars that's good. I did some job but they did not credit me for reason, I just made .5 dollar being credited.

I also wants to do job on this site. You are experience of this site, tell in which forum I promote this site and what proof I will give of its.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby skysnap » 05 Dec 2018, 10:56

I'd say some microjobs where you are required to like their post or the channel. Those are some good jobs though pay is low.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby neuralnet » 05 Dec 2018, 15:54

@SUPERSINGH, just curious; what type of offer was it and how long did it take? Don't see those often in my list, so interested in what you had to do in order to get it.

neuralnet
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Ash » 05 Dec 2018, 17:59

I just requested my first payment from MicroWorkers. They need to send a pin to my home address which is something people have had problems with in the past. Hopefully it works for me and I can get paid!

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby suny » 06 Dec 2018, 01:03

kingcool52 wrote:I just requested my first payment from MicroWorkers. They need to send a pin to my home address which is something people have had problems with in the past. Hopefully it works for me and I can get paid!

No problem whatsoever if you have given them all the details they need. You have to first varify your email and phone number and then go to the site and redeem your dues (according to payyment method). You will get your PIN within 4 weeks (through snailmail)and then you get your payment as soon as you post your PIN in required field.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Dec 2018, 02:44

I like to see a few payment proofs before joining Hive offers. Any one can send me his or her referral

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby tusziget » 06 Dec 2018, 06:25

I am waiting for the same payment proof.It seems that some members are very close to withdrawing their earnings from the site,so soon we might see some payment proofs.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby simplyfred » 06 Dec 2018, 08:17

I just hope some members here can achieved the minimum pay-out at hiveoffers and post their personal payment proof.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby jpk7 » 06 Dec 2018, 08:35

Well I have heard about the Picoworkers microphone site from many friends online. I tried to sign up with the site for a few times in the past but I was unable to become the member there. It's a relatively new site but is very popular and seems to be a legit site.

jpk7

ForumCoin: 173

Postby anil02 » 06 Dec 2018, 09:56

Why you could not sign up this site. It is happen some time. I am also facing it in signing up a survey sites. Some members here suggest me to use different email ID. So you first try to know reason for failure in joining this site. Good luck

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby sofs » 06 Dec 2018, 10:14

I was with microworkers initially but the kind of offers that were there didn't interest me. I never went back after that.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 06 Dec 2018, 10:46

Microworkers pay higher than other websites so you should stick with it

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby mrki444 » 06 Dec 2018, 10:57

My average on Microworkers is 0.09$

Attachments