*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you think having a mentor is needed to make good money online?

Postby Rational Mind » 02 Dec 2018, 21:40

having a mentor is good, but not a necessity. What you actually need is skills and knowledge.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby tusziget » 03 Dec 2018, 03:49

I would like to have my own online mentor,who already knows the ins and outs of online marketing.It would spear me much time and effort to find good earning opportunities in the online world.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby JASPREET » 03 Dec 2018, 04:34

I like to know if anyone getting the required help from the mentor

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby tusziget » 04 Dec 2018, 05:20

Actually I don't think a mentor will reveal all the good earning secrets in the online marketing world,but can guide you to scale up your earnings and take a good earning path in online marketing.

tusziget

Postby katkat » 04 Dec 2018, 05:24

If I am confuse I go to the net to find some answers and yes I got what I want but I still think that a mentor can be of help especially when there are other sites that seem so hard to understand. So let's just be positive we can have it with or without but be thankful when there is somebody to assist us

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby jackchun » 04 Dec 2018, 06:53

if there is some experience and successful mentor, i think he help a lot

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,506

Postby amitkokiladitya » 05 Dec 2018, 05:17

Yeah..we all learn from each other. I know a few people who work very hard to earn well. I follow a few of them angd learn a lot from them.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Kei » 05 Dec 2018, 05:30

I think a mentor is important enough but having one is not the key to making money. They can only give as much guidance and support. Every other thing depends on you.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby tusziget » 05 Dec 2018, 05:33

You are right about it,you have to work more to have success online,but it is important to take the right path,which can take you to huge success in the future.

tusziget

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Dec 2018, 19:19

amitkokiladitya wrote:Yeah..we all learn from each other. I know a few people who work very hard to earn well. I follow a few of them angd learn a lot from them.

I agree I know some people who earn a lot online. So i listen to and try out what they do. And it has been working for me. Now I take what I learn and I share it to help others earn a lot as well.
Overall Yes I think mentors are great. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Dec 2018, 02:48

I need a mentor which can help me cross $100 per day

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby sofs » 06 Dec 2018, 03:02

Would be great to have a mentor for technically challenged people like me.. but I have little patience with most videos because they are more concerned about making money than helping you out.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby jpk7 » 06 Dec 2018, 08:54

Yes it's always great to have a mentor when it comes to the field of freelancing and online earning. Mentors are successful entrepreneurs who have been able to earn a lot of money through there online work. They have a lot of knowledge and inside info on tasks and ways to make more money and if they guide you , it will be possible for you to be successful in your endeavors.

jpk7

ForumCoin: 173

Postby simplyfred » 06 Dec 2018, 08:58

Mentors are really needed but most of the who seems to be a mentor are just fake sometimes just looking for someone to refer but there are few who won't left you until you really learn.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 20:04

jpk7 wrote:Yes it's always great to have a mentor when it comes to the field of freelancing and online earning. Mentors are successful entrepreneurs who have been able to earn a lot of money through there online work. They have a lot of knowledge and inside info on tasks and ways to make more money and if they guide you , it will be possible for you to be successful in your endeavors.

You are right! I look up to a lot of these guys! And I think that they really do know how to get to the money. I love making money online from home. And I would not trade it for the world. I learn more from new mentors everyday. I just love making money online.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum