*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you save money?

Postby arunima » 01 Dec 2018, 07:20

Rightly mentioned Indians are very meticulous with their financial planning. They do keep short term and long term in mind and saving is an important part of that financial planning. We do not have good medical insurance policies like most of them do not cover regular life saving drugs and one needs to have money if a health crisis arises.
I plan my budget with a balance between savings, expenditure and also some donation for charity.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 01 Dec 2018, 10:15

I think I have not reached some of the financial goals as of now. And for that reason I make sure to save money on recurring points.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 01 Dec 2018, 11:16

Best option is to save money and save that in a Bank and you can earn some interest on that also.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Dec 2018, 14:19

I am good at savings since my childhood and these habits helped me and even now I like to save.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 Dec 2018, 14:57

I have a piggy bank and saving since 3 years. Will break it in a month or 2 to see how much I saved.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby nela13 » 01 Dec 2018, 21:13

Vehlijanta wrote:I have a piggy bank and saving since 3 years. Will break it in a month or 2 to see how much I saved.

A piggy bank is a simple and easy way to save and It allows you to save what you can and when you can. After opening It you can put that money in the bank and start gaivina interests from it.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Dec 2018, 02:35

Yes i saw a lot of money to may bank, as well as my piggy bank. I always save some cash for when I might need, it, and then I can party when I feel like it. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby tusziget » 02 Dec 2018, 04:21

Congrats that you can save much cash.I am trying as well,to put aside more cash every month,but with the daily expenses it is not so possible.Anyway,I am doing my best. :)

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 02 Dec 2018, 05:01

I did saved money and it seem the saved money wouldn't be enough for what I actually want to buy maybe I will have to saved more and get it next year if possible.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby junrose123 » 02 Dec 2018, 06:03

I have now a few savings which I just set aside so that I can buy some important things that I really like.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby jackchun » 02 Dec 2018, 06:21

if i can afford my expense, i must save some, but not much

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby arunima » 02 Dec 2018, 06:22

Having an RD is also a good way to save. You stay disciplined and save that minimum amount at the end of the month. I have always kept one RD and now it's another few days, it will be matured and I will get some amount with interest. I will withdraw it and start a new one for the coming year. This makes sure that a portion ( a fixed amount each month) goes to saving.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby Kei » 02 Dec 2018, 06:30

I save money. Mostly for a planned budget and when it is done, I start all over again.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Whiterose » 02 Dec 2018, 06:37

I really need to save for my family so that I can give them a better future someday.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ceci » 02 Dec 2018, 08:16

I like save money but some spending is must, can't be escaped, will try to control my spending in order to save some money if possible.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum