*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How to build followers for your website facebook page

Postby freelancermariagrace » 25 Aug 2018, 14:10

Try Facebook advertising. It is quite expensive though. You can also join groups/pages and ask them to follow your page.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Banner Ad

Postby Chameli » 25 Aug 2018, 14:21

PPC campaign on facebook is the best way to advertise on facebook if you want to build followers or generate leads.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Netherrealmer » 31 Aug 2018, 11:54

Play a Facebook game, Advertise yourself on the official homepage of that facebook game and ask the players of that game to add you as a friend. Use don't even have to play that game, Just use it's gifting system daily and the players of that game will keep on following you.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby Chameli » 31 Aug 2018, 15:21

fergus1234 wrote:Play a Facebook game, Advertise yourself on the official homepage of that facebook game and ask the players of that game to add you as a friend. Use don't even have to play that game, Just use it's gifting system daily and the players of that game will keep on following you.

Wowm I have never thought about this. I always avoid game request and I have never played games. However, I will have to recenter my thoughts.

Chameli
Banned

Postby johnywalker » 10 Sep 2018, 10:02

You can use page boost feature and advertise in the facebook. This is the most effective way to get followers on your page.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Chameli » 09 Oct 2018, 07:54

PPC campaign is one of the best ways to get followers for your page. By using facebook paid advertising you can build genuine followers on your page. Or maybe you can try social media exchange services.

Chameli
Banned

Postby kat82 » 16 Oct 2018, 15:37

From experience, getting Facebook followers is something unpredictable. I have seen pages which almost post funny stuff only get large amount of followers while many which post realities have a low number of followers. For sure, I can't tell how to exactly. Personally, I post and that is it. Readers who prefer my posts end up following my page while those who don't prefer not to join. True, I can't telly myself.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Chameli » 28 Nov 2018, 12:38

kat82 wrote:From experience, getting Facebook followers is something unpredictable. I have seen pages which almost post funny stuff only get large amount of followers while many which post realities have a low number of followers. For sure, I can't tell how to exactly. Personally, I post and that is it. Readers who prefer my posts end up following my page while those who don't prefer not to join. True, I can't telly myself.

I have also observed this on facebook. pages on serious topics have less following and pages on none sense things have large following. I guess users on facebook are not interested on serious topics.

Chameli
Banned

Postby cinderella » 30 Nov 2018, 03:38

I gained 220+ followers with one week of being active. My target is to get 2,000 followers before the end of the year. Proper technique and the right kind of friends and groups are required. I created a new personal Facebook account intended for my blog alone. I also noticed that the majority of my visitors are from the US.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Chameli » 01 Dec 2018, 13:28

cinderella wrote:I gained 220+ followers with one week of being active. My target is to get 2,000 followers before the end of the year. Proper technique and the right kind of friends and groups are required. I created a new personal Facebook account intended for my blog alone. I also noticed that the majority of my visitors are from the US.

how did you managed to get 220 followers just in one week? I have noticed that if you have a lot of friends and if you send invitations to your friends, you can easily get followers. I have less than 500 friends.

Chameli
Banned

Postby jobless dude » 01 Dec 2018, 13:32

Spend a few bucks and promote it. You can also stop ads in between on facebook. Then after 2 or 3 days resume the ads. Promote a quality post and use the Ad game that I have mentioned. I got this method from one guy.

He spends 100rs and gained a lot of social shares. He stopped the ads after 20rs. He gained more social shares. Facebook allows you stop ads at any point.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Chameli » 07 Dec 2018, 09:29

Facebook ads are the best ways to generate followers on your facebook page. I have not tried this myself, however, I have seen many people build a large following by spending as little as $10

Chameli
Banned

Postby cinderella » 10 Dec 2018, 09:56

Chameli wrote:
cinderella wrote:I gained 220+ followers with one week of being active. My target is to get 2,000 followers before the end of the year. Proper technique and the right kind of friends and groups are required. I created a new personal Facebook account intended for my blog alone. I also noticed that the majority of my visitors are from the US.

how did you managed to get 220 followers just in one week? I have noticed that if you have a lot of friends and if you send invitations to your friends, you can easily get followers. I have less than 500 friends.

Yes, we can ask friends to like our page but only a few would do. Generally, people will only do something for a return. So we can exchange likes. What is your Facebook page? You can send it to me in a message.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby kat82 » 10 Dec 2018, 16:53

dominique wrote:I have a facebook page for my website. Ever since I created this page, I have been promoting aggressively, still I have less than 250 followers. How do you build followers on your social media page.

Aggressive promotion doesn't mean building a rapid followers base. As far as I know, your interest is having active followers than dormant followers. Better to stay with the 250 active ones than with 2000 dormant ones. After all, all postings appear in Facebook search. Leave followers to come by themselves

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Chameli » 11 Dec 2018, 01:58

kat82 wrote:
dominique wrote:I have a facebook page for my website. Ever since I created this page, I have been promoting aggressively, still I have less than 250 followers. How do you build followers on your social media page.

Aggressive promotion doesn't mean building a rapid followers base. As far as I know, your interest is having active followers than dormant followers. Better to stay with the 250 active ones than with 2000 dormant ones. After all, all postings appear in Facebook search. Leave followers to come by themselves

I really liked you line, leave followers to come by themselves. But what do you think about using facebook advertising to build followers.

Chameli
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News