ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby MysticMoons » 01 Dec 2018, 05:14

Yes I quit my day job to be a full time pro gamer.

I did this because I just do not like waking up early just to have a stupid boss yelling in my ear. This is my best year yet. And next year is only going to be better.
But for years I did work crummy jobs. I only had one good job that paid big and even that one i did from home. any job outside I had was horrible, low pay, stupid co workers and bosses etc. Not worth the time! :D

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 61

Postby cinderella » 01 Dec 2018, 05:23

Vinaya wrote:Yes, it can. I have been working onlie since 2010. I never have had the need for day job

I am still learning how to make the most from working online. Well, probably, if I was doing it on a full time, perhaps I could also earn more than I need.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 824

Postby Whiterose » 01 Dec 2018, 05:27

It is very hard to rely on online jobs for our daily living that is why I will not really make use of it instead would focus more on my offline job.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby JASPREET » 01 Dec 2018, 11:21

It cannot substitute for me and you need to be a professional writer or a freelancer to achieve this thing.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,339

Postby tusziget » 02 Dec 2018, 04:45

You are right about it.If you want to work full time online,you need some special skills,that are searched in the online marketing world.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 731

Postby anilmr » 09 Jan 2019, 22:36

No, certainly not because for me online jobs are only part-time jobs, they are more of hobby. I have a regular full-time job, which earns me my bread and butter. I attend to online jobs only to pass my spare time more constructively.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,104

Postby Alexandoy » 10 Jan 2019, 00:17

anilmr wrote:No, certainly not because for me online jobs are only part-time jobs, they are more of hobby. I have a regular full-time job, which earns me my bread and butter. I attend to online jobs only to pass my spare time more constructively.

That's also my take on freelancing in the internet that it should be considered more of a hobby than a livelihood. At least you are not expecting something big so there is not much disappointment.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,343

Postby katkat » 10 Jan 2019, 02:44

I am on my way to it. Need to learn a lot of things before I quit my day job. I wish to be my own boss in the comfort of my house. But I need to have some skills to do and this is what I am trying to learn. It will be a good thing that we are trying to learn and make things better in life.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 490

Postby suny » 10 Jan 2019, 03:00

I think if there is nothing else to do I can live on with my online activities. I know I will earn nowhere as much as I earn offline but will manage somehow with what I earn online 8-)

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 38

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:09

I can't say this right now because I am enjoying working on my job and boss is very helpful

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 720

Postby riddy09 » 10 Jan 2019, 04:31

For me, it can be better or not depends on how much you earn or just make comparison of online and offline income you've earned or potential earnings. If not, stick at offline while looking better opportunities online.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby oldbuddy » 10 Jan 2019, 05:02

The problem is it can be gone overnight. I was making over $1,000 a month from several websites and over 6,000 a month from one, but they are gone now.

I joined this to get free ads, but I ended up getting free money too
(You Can Join From ANY Country)
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 883

Postby Kei » 10 Jan 2019, 05:18

Having a skill like yours is important. Another thing is certainty of these online jobs. You don't know how frequently they come and go. So unless I'm sure of that, I can't quit my offline job for online.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby kat82 » 10 Jan 2019, 05:32

swalia wrote:There are many people here who rely on their online incomes. I just wanted to know if online work can substitute your day job in terms of the money you make?

This question can only be answered when certain factors are put into consideration. If my online work pays me much compared to the offline job, then I can do it but of course, with a proof and guarantee fr job security online. But if its just pennies which we mostly earn as support of our offline income, then no, I can't quit my offline job for online.

kat82

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 21

Postby junrose123 » 10 Jan 2019, 05:45

I am not thinking that my online works can substitute my offline job as I am earning less from it.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 388

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum