*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby jackchun » 20 Nov 2018, 10:13

now bitcoin crash and it is harder to earn online

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Banner Ad

Postby anil02 » 20 Nov 2018, 10:26

I am retired person and I am doing online work only for 2 to 3 hours a day. I don't know to much about it. I am earning some amount and it is enough for my pocket money.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby tusziget » 21 Nov 2018, 04:30

THough I think you enjoy your time working online,because you know you are spending your time online usefully,and you are earning some extra cash.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Nov 2018, 05:46

swalia wrote:There are many people here who rely on their online incomes. I just wanted to know if online work can substitute your day job in terms of the money you make?

I know of others (not me) who rely on online work for a living. "Necessity is the mother of invention." For whatever reason they can't get a job or they can't work outside of their home because of a medical condition but somehow they make working online work for them! Most people don't do this. But it can be done.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby skysnap » 21 Nov 2018, 08:51

If you can earn amount that can replace monthly job then sure why not but the uncertainty factor makes it a bit difficult.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 21 Nov 2018, 09:02

That is true. If workers at home is working less that those who work in an office settings. It can probably replace the offline/day job. Most people in the office are talking about online English tutorial job.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby anil02 » 21 Nov 2018, 10:19

tusziget wrote:THough I think you enjoy your time working online,because you know you are spending your time online usefully,and you are earning some extra cash.

Yes I am enjoying my work. seating ideal is not easy good one, so it is better to do some work.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby ceci » 22 Nov 2018, 04:00

It is super hard for tier-3 users like me, I come for enjoy my life and meet others from different corners of the world.:P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby augusta » 22 Nov 2018, 04:22

Yea, third world countries users might not find really good offers onliine so adding offline job is very necessary firus.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby tusziget » 22 Nov 2018, 04:34

I think even Tier1 country users prefer to have a regular offline job and be active online too,though they are really receiving many many offers and surveys and earning very well online.

tusziget

Postby skysnap » 22 Nov 2018, 08:55

For me online work is a bit tiring some of the time. But I have no option. I just have to get things done.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby kanchan18 » 30 Nov 2018, 15:23

The answer is Yes and No both. "Yes" for those who work as freelancer or youtuber, proficient article writing can make a living with online earning.
"No" for people who are engaged in surveying, PTC, or forum posting.
It is a general view but there may be exception.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Nov 2018, 15:38

It can do but for this we need to have mindset for working as a freelancer.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby nakitakona » 30 Nov 2018, 15:39

Considering the impact of earning online is not enough that a regular day job be compared to it. Day job, I may delimit it to a regular, secured job offline. There is a tenure of employment thereof. While online work is not secured. It depends from the income coming from the ads and it is shared to the users. In short, there is no guaranty of well-secured income.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby tusziget » 01 Dec 2018, 04:34

I agree with your statement.It is recommended to have an offline job,and consider your online income as an extra cash.If you have an online secure job,which is better paying than your offline job,then you can work full time online.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum