*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Its Interesting - What is The difference Between 'Bitcoin' and 'bitcoin' ?

Postby A K Rao » 28 Nov 2018, 04:22

Confused? My question was simple but is very important one!

Do you understand the use of 'B' (capital B) and 'b' (small b) in the word can change the meaning of the word?

When we use capital B, the word 'Bitcoin' - it refers overarching concept of Bitcoin. The technology, the community, the protocol and the soft ware.

And when we use small 'b' , 'bitcoin' - it is used as a unit of currency.

I think this is not known to many and I am going to come with some small but information about Bitcoin in future!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Re: Its Interesting - What is The difference Between 'Bitcoin' and 'bitcoin' ?

Postby kanchan18 » 28 Nov 2018, 18:20

That was really unknown to me. Thanks for sharing it here. Looking forward to your posts. :clap:

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby nela13 » 28 Nov 2018, 18:23

I had no idea as all I do in the Bitcoin (capital letter, right?) world is claiming from faucets and every now and then do some ptc sites like BTCclicks but I wish I had at least one bitcoin :D

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Nov 2018, 19:32

For me they are about the same thing. But hey I think Bitcoins are awesome. I just wish I had a bunch of them lol

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Rational Mind » 28 Nov 2018, 21:46

Bitcoins and bitcoins both refer to the bitcoin technology as well as bitcoin currency. I just did a google search. If you are saying there is a difference, please share the proof.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby A K Rao » 29 Nov 2018, 08:15

dominique wrote:Bitcoins and bitcoins both refer to the bitcoin technology as well as bitcoin currency. I just did a google search. If you are saying there is a difference, please share the proof.

Yes, I know many won't agree with me ...I am giving a Screen shot of the article whee from I got the information. I deliberately doing this as I know you have not searched sincerely on google to reach this article!

Attachments
Screenshot_2018-11-29 51 Cryptocurrency Glossary Dictionary of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Terms.png
Screenshot_2018-11-29 51 Cryptocurrency Glossary Dictionary of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Terms.png (76.18 KiB) Viewed 216 times
A K Rao

Postby skysnap » 29 Nov 2018, 08:36

Just game of semantics. At the end it deals with exactly what we wanted in past. Now a days it can be tricky if you ask me. People waste time on spellings and semantic issues. :D

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby A K Rao » 29 Nov 2018, 09:04

skysnap wrote:Just game of semantics. At the end it deals with exactly what we wanted in past. Now a days it can be tricky if you ask me. People waste time on spellings and semantic issues. :D

Different people have different whims! That is what makes the life interesting and filled with variety! I find nothing wrong in learning the things in proper perspective!

A K Rao

Postby anilmr » 07 Jan 2019, 16:35

That was a good one! I was really surpised when I read the title of the post. I did not know that changing one letter from "capital" to "small" could make so much difference to the whole concept of the word. Thanks for sharing.

'

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby katkat » 08 Jan 2019, 06:51

I was at first intrigued by the title and never thought there was more to learn about this two the same words. It really pays to read to learn more. it's not only earning that matters but additional knowledge here is really appreciated. Thanks for this piece of information. Glad that I took the time to read.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Yugocean » 08 Jan 2019, 06:56

Thevsame difference that BTC and btc have; actually this acronypm play the role of coin.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,908

Postby A K Rao » 08 Jan 2019, 21:58

katkat wrote:I was at first intrigued by the title and never thought there was more to learn about this two the same words. It really pays to read to learn more. it's not only earning that matters but additional knowledge here is really appreciated. Thanks for this piece of information. Glad that I took the time to read.

Yes, this is the field where people often get confused and fail to understand the concept! That was just an attempt from my side to throw some light on the topic! Thanks for appreciating!

A K Rao

Postby suny » 08 Jan 2019, 22:10

I think that's true to the extent that bitcoin is used when someone is referring to this crypto currency and Bitcoin is the technology. However, the meaning remains the same whether one uses the letter B in small caps or caps lock.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby riddy09 » 12 Jan 2019, 10:45

I'm not sure if it matters a lot for people to use either Bitcoin or bitcoin or BTC as long as it's already understandable. But it's good to know about bit as in unit which most of the units have like megabit, gigabit, etc.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Jan 2019, 16:41

I think the difference between BTC and btc is just lazy fingers.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum