*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Between money forum and blogging

Postby Vinaya » 18 Nov 2018, 11:43

even though I have blogs and my blogs are earning me fairly well, I still post on the forums like Postloop. Forum posting give you quick money.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Banner Ad

Postby nakitakona » 18 Nov 2018, 12:30

Vinaya wrote:even though I have blogs and my blogs are earning me fairly well, I still post on the forums like Postloop. Forum posting give you quick money.

I do some writing or posting to my subscription to sites in The Forum Wheel but it seems there is none or few sites are there. You mention PostLoop. I have tried my luck there. I have submitted the required sample posts but they didn't pass. How I wish I could join there. Many are saying that PL is a good site and earning is quick.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby suny » 18 Nov 2018, 23:49

Blogging is not for me as I have no time to manage a website and keep adding content and sharing it for keeping it up in the Search Results which is must for earning. However I am open to guest blogging or writing on sites which pay on view basis or outright.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby neuralnet » 19 Nov 2018, 00:00

suny wrote:Blogging is not for me as I have no time to manage a website and keep adding content and sharing it for keeping it up in the Search Results which is must for earning. However I am open to guest blogging or writing on sites which pay on view basis or outright.

@suny, yeah, I don't like blogging either. For that, you need good knowledge of SEO and content creation which I don't really possess. PPV or PPA sites are much better as they already have a platform which is stable enough to pay it's users.

I'd suppose you could start a recreational blog. It doesn't always have to be active (at a set timetable, although no one wants to view a "dead blog") or make money, you just have to make good content. From there, you could use it to attract clients who could be interested in your site or take it to other websites as your "resume" of sorts to potentially have you blogging for them and them paying you money for your content.

neuralnet
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Rational Mind » 19 Nov 2018, 00:07

I have a blog, which I have been running since a year. I never wanted to launch this blog. I registered a domain with an intention to flip, however, since the domain as unsold, I decided to launch it.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Vinaya » 25 Nov 2018, 09:44

If your blogging is not earning yet, the best option is continue posting on money forums. Money forums give you instant money

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby Chameli » 28 Nov 2018, 06:55

Money forum can be very tiring. If you are posting everyday, you will find yourself saturated. You might also risk your account if you are not adding value.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby suny » 28 Nov 2018, 06:59

I agree with @Chameli, I often find no thread where I can post my views so my average posts per day going down constantly. I have no blog or regular writing site of my interest for time being so I am posting very few these days.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby gugun21 » 28 Nov 2018, 12:24

I also feel money forums are better over blogging!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby Chameli » 05 Dec 2018, 10:07

I am trying to keep a balance between blogging and money forum since over a year. When I did not have my blog, I was happy on forums, now that I have a blog, I am worried about not giving enough time on the blog

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby ptrikha21 » 09 Dec 2018, 17:43

ahmedo24 wrote:Base on little experience I had online I am more convinced that online money forum is more easier to get traffic and it makes you earn more as a owner because you don't need to stress your self for traffic since you share revenue with your visitor. What your view on this?

There are two aspects. If one has acquired skills, can advertise well, and has circle of friends who can keep a keen interest, publishing own blogs(and now a days Videos) is one of the best thing. It can give huge returns if done properly and with diligence.
However, if time is less and one cannot advertise too much, then earning through different sites is the thing to do.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby jobless dude » 09 Dec 2018, 20:47

Vinaya wrote:even though I have blogs and my blogs are earning me fairly well, I still post on the forums like Postloop. Forum posting give you quick money.

I would like to work on blogging forums than paid to forums. I love blogs more than a lot. I prefer to post blogging topics on paid to post forum.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Dec 2018, 23:00

I also enjoy blogging more. Just need to get my traffic up and start earning more. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby jobless dude » 10 Dec 2018, 00:32

MysticMoons wrote:I also enjoy blogging more. Just need to get my traffic up and start earning more. :D

Just master the art of seo and after then you can see the money flowing towards your wallet

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby kat82 » 10 Dec 2018, 16:39

You are very right. Quick money compared to hard money. When you blog, you are writing for money which will come not today but some other days which isn't the case with forums. If you want easy money, forum is good. But still, using the two at once is more better.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News