*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone On Paid Forum Posting ?

Postby jackchun » 18 Nov 2018, 06:44

I think most of us are on several paid to post forum, and usually are those few forums, we are the same. I may be interested in the strategy they use

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,506

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Nov 2018, 06:54

I think paid forums posting is a site that is restricted to only very few, it is not a normal paid forums.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 18 Nov 2018, 08:26

ahmedo24 wrote:I think paid forums posting is a site that is restricted to only very few, it is not a normal paid forums.
I believe this is not the typical forum sites that we used to know. It is quite strict on here.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby skysnap » 18 Nov 2018, 10:07

ahmedo24 wrote:I think paid forums posting is a site that is restricted to only very few, it is not a normal paid forums.

They send invite once they are open every time they get new client. I guess that was how it worked in past.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby A K Rao » 18 Nov 2018, 13:48

a_jerobon wrote:I heard about this site and liked it so I tried to register but its recaptcha was not working so I could not register in it. I hope they change that so that I start working in the site.

That is very bad! People who are genuinely interested will lose the interest if such things happen! But then we never know these things can happen with internet sometimes! I hope they will take care of this glitch and rectify it soon!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby kat82 » 18 Nov 2018, 14:46

A K Rao wrote:Paid forum Posting is a site for the people who can write perfect English and can manage to post some quality contents there. One needs to pass the initial test by the site. There one can post articles on SEO, general articles,forum posting and blog commenting,proof reading, editing etc!

Are there anyone from this site working there? Or Do you have any idea how hard/easy is to work on that site?

I am currently working only on Forum Coin and Digital Global as my paid to forums. I am here and enjoy posting every day at least an article since it boots my earnings.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,620

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Nov 2018, 22:49

in terms of accepting new members, I find postloop and the forum wheel very favourable.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby suny » 21 Nov 2018, 23:39

My answer is still the same what I posted here
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=23065&start=15#p539158

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Kei » 21 Nov 2018, 23:52

I tried severally to sign up for that site but all to no avail. You'll need an invite to work there plus they have really strict criteria and you need to be really skilled.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby kaponse » 30 Nov 2018, 14:41

I tried postloop before and they rejected my application, I am joining them sooner

kaponse
Banned

ForumCoin: -3

Postby nakitakona » 30 Nov 2018, 16:03

tusziget wrote:I do not trust really a site,who didn't set up everything properly before starting their business,web page online.But,who knows maybe in time the site could turn out a good site...

this is a good approach. this is to play safe. That is true that the site which is just started goes online doesn't guarantee a smooth sailing. It has to face and it has to undergo the process of getting it to good if not a better site.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Nov 2018, 20:38

A K Rao wrote:Paid forum Posting is a site for the people who can write perfect English and can manage to post some quality contents there. One needs to pass the initial test by the site. There one can post articles on SEO, general articles,forum posting and blog commenting,proof reading, editing etc!

Are there anyone from this site working there? Or Do you have any idea how hard/easy is to work on that site?

I am not on the site. They site sounds good. But for all they require, how much do they pay per post? It must be high pay for all they demand!

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Dec 2018, 08:00

I have heard very good reviews about the site but in all these 3 years I haven't met anyone working on the site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby jpk7 » 07 Dec 2018, 08:45

Well , I have heard about this site for the first time and I will definitely try it out. I am already a member of Forumwheel and Postloop. I guess it will be great to have one more option available for earning with my posts. Thanks for the information.

jpk7

ForumCoin: 173

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 08:52

tusziget wrote:I do not trust really a site,who didn't set up everything properly before starting their business,web page online.But,who knows maybe in time the site could turn out a good site...

I agree if the owner has not properly set it up. And if there are not many efforts made to run it. I think it's not worth joining.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum