*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby neuralnet » 19 Nov 2018, 21:48

Alexandoy wrote:
johnywalker wrote:Forum posting gives you short term benefits and blogging is a long term benefit. On forums you ern instant money where as blogging is residual income. If you have blog and earn revenue from your blog, blogging is more rewarding.

The best advantage you get in blogging is the expression of your passion and interest. The money comes in later in the list of priorities. But if the money is the objective then I guess you will be disappointed.

@Alexandoy, great point. A blog has to be genuine if it wants to make money. Remember, people aren't coming to your blog to help you make money, but rather enjoy your content. If you love something and are willing to work hard at it, the success will come. You just have to be driven, passionate and motivated.

neuralnet
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 19 Nov 2018, 23:31

The problem with forum earning is you have to depend on whether the forum is actually making money or not. If the forum does not make money, there will be no reward program for posting.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby tusziget » 20 Nov 2018, 04:59

It depends of the management of the respective forum.If the management is doing great work,the forum will stay for a long time online and will have many members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ahmedo24 » 20 Nov 2018, 06:39

dominique wrote:The problem with forum earning is you have to depend on whether the forum is actually making money or not. If the forum does not make money, there will be no reward program for posting.

Most paid forums are always rewarding and it get monetized easily and the sharing of revenue also makes it get revenue faster.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 20 Nov 2018, 08:45

tusziget wrote:It depends of the management of the respective forum.If the management is doing great work,the forum will stay for a long time online and will have many members.

I think forum owners need to focus on the revenue so that they can share it back. So monetization comes first. That's the point.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 20 Nov 2018, 09:53

Forum earning is less but if you are into online earnings you should go for blogging

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby Vinaya » 20 Nov 2018, 09:54

If you can balance between these two, you can earn a lot. Blog is a passive earning and forum provides instant income

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby JASPREET » 20 Nov 2018, 09:56

How much you mean by a lot? This A lot maybe different for each of us. For Me a lot would be 50 million dollars ;)

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 109

Postby tusziget » 21 Nov 2018, 04:57

You can earn a lot from your blogs,if you have huge traffic on it.All the bloggers know,who have tried out this type of activity online,that it requires years to get some natural traffic on your blog.

tusziget

Postby katkat » 21 Nov 2018, 07:16

I never do blogging but seems to me that this is a potential money maker in the future if people will like it, I am sure they will be visiting the site. Think blogging is not only for earning but also for self satisfaction

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby skysnap » 21 Nov 2018, 08:55

katkat wrote:I never do blogging but seems to me that this is a potential money maker in the future if people will like it, I am sure they will be visiting the site. Think blogging is not only for earning but also for self satisfaction

It can be a potential earner if you get better offer to promote. Otherwise it is a bit hard task.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby tusziget » 24 Nov 2018, 04:43

Anybody after working hard on it,can make really nice,interesting blogs.The question is how to drive traffic on your blogs?Paid advertisements are not so cheap,and sometimes it is not so worth buying advertisements to promote your sites...

tusziget

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Nov 2018, 04:45

Vinaya wrote:Which platform do you think will earn more: a forum or blog.

I earn a lot from blogging and podcasting. I have not earned from forums directly. But I do use social media and sites to promote my links. So for me I would say blogging is what brings in the bucks.

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby A K Rao » 25 Nov 2018, 10:30

tusziget wrote:Anybody after working hard on it,can make really nice,interesting blogs.The question is how to drive traffic on your blogs?Paid advertisements are not so cheap,and sometimes it is not so worth buying advertisements to promote your sites...

That is the big problem I am also facing! I have got a blog but not monetized it yet! I have not even made it SEO friendly so I get hardly any viewers there! :D :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby nakitakona » 25 Nov 2018, 11:46

Well, to view them in earning source, both of them could be relied upon. It is their purpose to pay every user they may have, However, the payment is system is different and their capacity to pay is too dependent on their ads. I know the system is sharing a particular percent given to their legit users.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum