ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 17 Nov 2018, 19:42

I totally agree that PTC site are total waste of time. Their pages are time consuming. It loads up for seconds and you can't leave the page but the timer will stop.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 32

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Nov 2018, 21:42

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I totally agree that PTC site are total waste of time. Their pages are time consuming. It loads up for seconds and you can't leave the page but the timer will stop.
Besidesit consumes much data especially if you're someone who buys data everyday.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 119

Postby darkthorn » 17 Nov 2018, 22:37

Publipt was a waste of time, it took me a long time to get the minimum amount of money to request a payment and at the end they did not pay me. I do not recommend that site to anyone anymore.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby jackchun » 18 Nov 2018, 02:07

in fact, most traffic exchange site are waste of time also. Except a very few that makes the design like a game and there is a market for exchanging reward

jackchun

ForumCoin: 614

Postby iamdragonfly » 18 Nov 2018, 02:13

Peanut survey site, cashcrate, blueberry survey site, clicksense, and other survey site that I have joined before.

iamdragonfly

ForumCoin: 70

Postby junrose123 » 18 Nov 2018, 11:21

iamdragonfly wrote:Peanut survey site, cashcrate, blueberry survey site, clicksense, and other survey site that I have joined before.

Yes I agree since I had been working on those sites before and I did not manage to earn from them which is really a waste of time.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 408

Postby nakitakona » 18 Nov 2018, 11:27

For me, it is Clixsense. It is time consuming. That is the only site I have joined. This PTC site is indeed eating much of your time.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 668

Postby A K Rao » 18 Nov 2018, 12:40

So long I used to say that Forum Wheel was the site where I have wasted my time to qualify, but today I changed my opinion and would definitely like to say that I have wasted my time on Beer Money forum where I have posted about 76 posts. For each post practically I used to do some research which used to consume some time for me! Thus I have wasted about two months on that site where I lost some money too as have got banned there yesterday!

Last edited by A K Rao on 19 Nov 2018, 06:34, edited 1 time in total.
A K Rao

ForumCoin: 2,923

Postby kat82 » 18 Nov 2018, 15:12

augusta wrote:I know we love to sign up to different sites and test the waters to see how far we can go with them. There are sites that are just time wasting and sometimes we realize this late. For me virily was just time wasting because I'm still yet to cashout after months. So how about yours?

Virily is a site I take to be a waste of my time. I joined this site a few weeks back and looks I completely failed to learn how exactly the site works. Today you see different earnings and the next day you see different. Too many activities for low earnings. Poor site.

kat82

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 21

Postby nela13 » 18 Nov 2018, 16:07

darkthorn wrote:Publipt was a waste of time, it took me a long time to get the minimum amount of money to request a payment and at the end they did not pay me. I do not recommend that site to anyone anymore.

Really?! I am near the cashout too. did you contact them? They used to pay and I never read anyone complaining about it, but sites change and If they are scam now I won't spend my time there.

nela13

ForumCoin: 558

Postby fergus1234 » 18 Nov 2018, 16:52

Yes ptc is a time waster but I know a bigger time waster.... Paid to captcha.... not only its a time waster, its a mind torture.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 295

Postby Happyland » 18 Nov 2018, 16:54

Certain types of crypto sites are a time waster. For example when the earnings you are allowed to receive are very low and the withdrawal limit is sky high then that is a waste of time; especially when the site has a lot of issues with its reliability and stability.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 431

Postby Blessed15 » 18 Nov 2018, 18:09

Hi

I can't recall site names but I have come across some sites that let you fill out all the sign-up details and then when you click 'submit' you get a message like ''Sorry, offer not available for country''

Blessed15

ForumCoin: 51

Postby Angie10 » 18 Nov 2018, 18:12

Mine were mainly writing sites except BlogJob because I slogged away on every single one of them but never made a penny! Oh yes, and survey sites were a total waste of time for me too. That's the reason I refuse to go on any of them, no matter how good they look.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,298

Postby augusta » 19 Nov 2018, 05:53

@blessed15 I can totally relate with that even on survey sites where one has wasted good time just to be told that one has been disqualified. Very annoying.

augusta

ForumCoin: 171

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum