*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby johnywalker » 01 Sep 2018, 13:59

I think AdSense is the obvious choice for most of the publishers. However, AdSense is believed to be very strick. After adsense, media.net is the largest ad network.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 01 Sep 2018, 16:56

johnywalker wrote:I think AdSense is the obvious choice for most of the publishers. However, AdSense is believed to be very strick. After adsense, media.net is the largest ad network.

If you have quality contents on your website and in the topics that are not heavily saturated, you can get approval easily.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 08 Sep 2018, 08:39

Ad networks like chitika, bidvertiser, infolinks are easy to be approved, however, they have low quality ads and the payment is also very low.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Oct 2018, 09:44

Chameli wrote:Ad networks like chitika, bidvertiser, infolinks are easy to be approved, however, they have low quality ads and the payment is also very low.

I am not sure about infolinks, however, I have tried bidvertiser and chitika and they have low quality ads, their CPA and CPM is also very low.

--- 23 Oct 2018, 10:51 ---

Chameli wrote:Ad networks like chitika, bidvertiser, infolinks are easy to be approved, however, they have low quality ads and the payment is also very low.

I am not sure about infolinks, however, I have tried bidvertiser and chitika and they have low quality ads, their CPA and CPM is also very low.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby mrki444 » 24 Oct 2018, 07:47

johnywalker wrote:I think AdSense is the obvious choice for most of the publishers. However, AdSense is believed to be very strick. After adsense, media.net is the largest ad network.

Is media.net accept new small sites?

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby Chameli » 25 Oct 2018, 03:16

mrki444 wrote:

Is media.net accept new small sites?

Media dot net accepts any sites that receive US traffic. If your site is not receiving traffic. you will be rejected.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 26 Oct 2018, 02:39

In order to get approved on media dot net, majority of your traffic should come from the US. IN order to earn from media.net you need double clicks the visitors have to click twice to validate the click.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Vinaya » 15 Nov 2018, 09:42

If you are already using Adsense, there is no need to use another ad networks, You might use affiliate ads though. Focus on maximizing revenue from the ads you are using.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby Chameli » 30 Nov 2018, 05:15

I am thinking to use Adhitz on my website. There is no strict criteria for approval, in fact you do not even need a approval. You just add your site and start using the ad network.

Chameli
Banned

Postby kat82 » 01 Dec 2018, 10:57

dominique wrote:Adsense is the obvious choice for many website owners. However, earning with Adsense is difficult for most of the small website owners. Furthermore, it also has high payment threshold. What else are your choices.

Have you tried WordAds? WordAds is a CPM ad network which uses adsense. This time round, you are paid for impressions as opposed to clicks. So you can also use WordAds and earn. Media net ads can be a good alternative for adsense. Try them out.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Chameli » 01 Dec 2018, 13:21

kat82 wrote:
dominique wrote:Adsense is the obvious choice for many website owners. However, earning with Adsense is difficult for most of the small website owners. Furthermore, it also has high payment threshold. What else are your choices.

Have you tried WordAds? WordAds is a CPM ad network which uses adsense. This time round, you are paid for impressions as opposed to clicks. So you can also use WordAds and earn. Media net ads can be a good alternative for adsense. Try them out.

I did try media dot net, however, the codes did not work on my website. The support was also not very helpful. They suggested me plugins that were not updated since many years.
I use wordpress cms and I run adsense, can I still use wordads.

Chameli
Banned

Postby mrki444 » 03 Dec 2018, 11:11

kat82 wrote:Have you tried WordAds?

I read little about site. Seems that payout is big 100$ and it's not for new sites.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby oldbuddy » 03 Dec 2018, 14:48

Why would I want to let an ad network siphon off my traffic, when I can run my own ads and keep all the money?

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby Rational Mind » 05 Dec 2018, 23:55

oldbuddy wrote:Why would I want to let an ad network siphon off my traffic, when I can run my own ads and keep all the money?

That's interesting. How do you this? I am willing to learn what kind of ads you can create and how we can make money from our own ads.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 00:56

Chameli wrote:Home

Wow how are these ads doing on your site now ?
Is it better than adsense ? I might try them on my sites.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News