*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Any regrets working online this year

Postby augusta » 10 Nov 2018, 04:31

Let look back and take stock, was there any regret working online. Something you felt you didn't just do it the right way. Was it all Rosy for you. I regret wasting time on some sites that weren't profitable.

augusta

ForumCoin: 41

Re: Any regrets working online this year

Postby Mamun » 10 Nov 2018, 04:36

No , I have no regrets worling this year online since, I am being paid this year for my online works

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Nov 2018, 04:56

No regrets at all. I thought 2017 was a good year. 2018 was even better! I am active in various forums, active doing affiliate marketing on social media, and actively learning about cryptocurrency and earning from that activity. Plus I am keeping my blogs going. I just got an eMail from Google AdSense that said my revenue grew. I'm not even sure how I did that. :? But I'm not complaining. :lol: :$:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby cinderella » 10 Nov 2018, 05:26

My 2018 is much better than the previous years. I hope to be more productive in the coming year. I am starting my new blog and hoping to be successful in this new activity.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby verity » 10 Nov 2018, 06:06

I regrets working not mostly online i regret more in the Couple of money making Apps i Installed in my smartphone its a waste of time when you Already reach the redemption and then they will Not paid you :x
Happens to me these year a couple of times so my effort in those apps becomes useless i got Nothing :cry: and online i regret is ptc site the manila adds

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Nov 2018, 09:21

I don't regret working online the only regret am having is improper time management hopefully it won't happen next year.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby JASPREET » 10 Nov 2018, 09:56

No regrets, I am not dependent on online earnings and just enjoy working on few websites.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby freelancermariagrace » 10 Nov 2018, 12:18

No regrets this year. In fact, this year has opened some opportunities for me.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby A K Rao » 10 Nov 2018, 13:09

I am not dependent on online earnings, but gives me a pleasure and satisfaction to see that I have made some cents every day here!

I feel bad about the time I have wasted to get qualified on the site Forum wheel, where I don't have many forums to post.

I have received warnings and some posts of mine have been deleted, but then I feel that from this I have learnt some things about the way of working of different sites.

So to sum up my year was mostly nice one except some mild set backs...but then no regrets!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby skysnap » 10 Nov 2018, 14:04

I think not signing up to right set of the forums. That seems to be my regret this year. I hope to change this next year.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anorona » 10 Nov 2018, 16:20

I never regret
working online, not for this year and for the following years.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby augusta » 11 Nov 2018, 00:43

I also too not signing up to some very good sites that I should have due to time or not being able to understand the site. I hope I wouldn't repeat this next year.

augusta

ForumCoin: 41

Postby talkerbee » 11 Nov 2018, 01:19

I don't have regrets at all even I stayed in PTC sites. Honestly, I don't have enough knowledge on how to work online. Just curiosity hits my mind reading ads or posts in social media that one may be able to earn some bucks from online. So I tried and learn something valuable. I learn that you need patience, knowledge, efforts, dedication, and time to be successful.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby Abigael » 11 Nov 2018, 01:55

I regret not being careful enough. I ended being scammed by many sites. I also regret not using my time well. There were days I would go without working yet I didn't have anything to do offline.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Whiterose » 11 Nov 2018, 04:45

So far I am not regretting working online because I am able to earn a few penny from working on some sites.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum