*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Which site will you be more active next year

Postby augusta » 07 Nov 2018, 03:56

There are sites we didn't do much on this year but we are looking forward to having a field day, working to make all the money we can. For me I haven't really worked on Yourcashchat and Defat.net.Hope to work hard on them next year. How about you?

augusta

ForumCoin: 7

Banner Ad

Re: Which site will you be more active next year

Postby skysnap » 07 Nov 2018, 04:15

I hope to remain active on postloop as I am right now. I wish to reach consistent payouts. That's my plan and hopefully that works out.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Abigael » 07 Nov 2018, 06:20

Next year, I would like to be more active in answeree as it will have a new outlook. I will also continue being active in mylot, forum coin and digital global.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby verity » 07 Nov 2018, 06:33

I Guess i will be still active next year here in forumcoin and its forumcoin faucets i got hooked up in these sites i love <3 these sites im more active here than mylot :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Kei » 07 Nov 2018, 06:36

I will just add more effort to the sites I'm working on already. All of them need close attention.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby arunima » 07 Nov 2018, 06:43

I want to stick to the ones that I am already using...MyLot, BMF, DG and FC. I would like to be more regular to DG then now. And I would like to claim more from Froum faucet.

--- 07 Nov 2018, 06:43 ---

I want to stick to the ones that I am already using...MyLot, BMF, DG and FC. I would like to be more regular to DG than now. And I would like to claim more from Froum faucet.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby gugun21 » 07 Nov 2018, 07:11

There's no change but may be, I can add more to my kitty.. I will continue to be on the sites which I am part of, right now

gugun21

ForumCoin: 243

Postby Jeanette2091 » 07 Nov 2018, 08:49

Hmm. I think all of them especially DollarClix, KeepRewarding, and TwitchFollows.

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 0

Postby ruthmongare » 07 Nov 2018, 09:20

I had thought DG will be around for some time but seems like things aren't good. My only hope now is answeree and hopefully by next year I'll be having much free time.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby anorona » 07 Nov 2018, 10:04

I want to stay active on all sites that I am currently working right now, and I want to discover more. to increase my online earnings.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby freelancermariagrace » 07 Nov 2018, 10:33

bitLanders, Forum Coin, and other freelancing websites. hoping to discover new legit websites before the year ends.

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 650

Postby simplyfred » 07 Nov 2018, 11:16

So far those site that really pays me. Global Test, Mylot, FC and Hivemicro.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby ruthmongare » 07 Nov 2018, 11:19

anorona wrote:I want to stay active on all sites that I am currently working right now, and I want to discover more. to increase my online earnings.
when you have more working sites, time is always a barrier and you find it hard managing your time since you have to attend to all the sites.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby grecy0905 » 07 Nov 2018, 11:54

I think I will try to be active in Zwerl /Heysphere and will invite a lot of people to join under me once I have a payment proof because the site is easy to use. it is a good addition but it will not replace my income. Of course, I will still be here at FC and on Humanatic.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby mrki444 » 07 Nov 2018, 11:59

On my own sites. I'm developing few sites and hope will be finished until Christmas (Christmas coming soon!!!) so I will mostly work on them. But I won't live current sites for good, just reduce activity.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum