*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby A K Rao » 06 Nov 2018, 09:16

For me, I feel I have wasted much time on Forum Wheel and today i have got hardly any forums there to post. I feel frustrated with the site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Postby Tendz » 06 Nov 2018, 09:29

gugun21 wrote:I think Indiaspeaks and Neobux along with Clixsense was a total waste for me..

Clixsense was a total waste for me also. I never got any surveys there and the micro jobs were too low paying with so much hard work.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,186

Postby swalia » 06 Nov 2018, 09:48

survey sites...after a few initial attempts, i stopped surveys at all.

swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 692

Postby ceci » 06 Nov 2018, 09:49

No one is time wasting if the site is paying, those not paying is wasting our time for sure. :P
Ferdinadz was the one wasted my time without paying. :evil:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby anorona » 06 Nov 2018, 09:56

ceci wrote:No one is time wasting if the site is paying, those not paying is wasting our time for sure. :P
Ferdinadz was the one wasted my time without paying. :evil:

PTC sites are paying, yet I feel that it is a waste of time to work on them because of the low pay rate

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby grecy0905 » 06 Nov 2018, 10:22

Site that is time waster to me are those site that when you get invites, the one that refer you will not explain to you how to work on the site. It is a time waster if you don't understand how to work in the site. I am speaking in General.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby JASPREET » 06 Nov 2018, 10:39

virily is one such website. They can change the value of virils as they want and it felt like a waste of time.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby chikitta » 06 Nov 2018, 11:04

Definitely survey sites for me there have never yielded anything for me, and i could spend quite some time there i am glad i realized how much time i wasted there and stopped.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby nela13 » 06 Nov 2018, 12:00

There are sites that I gave up because they scammed me, like Keep rewarding. I really don't mind that some sites take some time to reach the minimum but for now, I am no longer working on Steemit as I really don't understand how the site works and it consumes my time without results for me.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby Jeanette2091 » 06 Nov 2018, 12:20

nela13 wrote:There are sites that I gave up because they scammed me, like Keep rewarding. I really don't mind that some sites take some time to reach the minimum but for now, I am no longer working on Steemit as I really don't understand how the site works and it consumes my time without results for me.

What do you mean that KeepRewarding has scammed you?

Vfaro was a time waster for me especially when they don't pay their members.

Last edited by Jeanette2091 on 06 Nov 2018, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 0

Postby jackchun » 06 Nov 2018, 12:20

my strategy is to work on only most famous sites, just like my passive income empire, and those not paying can also change for advertising credit, in most cases, so not totally wasting my time at least

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Tendz » 06 Nov 2018, 12:26

grecy0905 wrote:Site that is time waster to me are those site that when you get invites, the one that refer you will not explain to you how to work on the site. It is a time waster if you don't understand how to work in the site. I am speaking in General.

Yeah, it's time wasting if we don't understand how to work on a specific site. I was referred once, but I was clueless about the website. And, the refferer didn't provide me enough information. So, finally I had to give up.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,186

Postby ruthmongare » 06 Nov 2018, 13:40

JASPREET wrote:virily is one such website. They can change the value of virils as they want and it felt like a waste of time.
even my lot is a good time easter if you're there especially to make money. You'll use your data for months before meeting the threshold.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Nov 2018, 13:47

I also feel virily is a time waste, they updated me that I have more than $2 and even after posting a few posts, the earnings with which I finished the month is around 9 Dollars.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby jobless dude » 06 Nov 2018, 15:22

I feel survey sites as a waste of time.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum