ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby A K Rao » 20 Oct 2018, 09:24

Two threads of mine have have been deleted as I think they were repeat type ones! I will have to explore the site further to get the details so that I won't such blunders in future!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 541

Postby JASPREET » 20 Oct 2018, 10:19

This happens on all websites, you cannot post duplicate threads or comments and some websites even penalize

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

Postby Kei » 21 Oct 2018, 06:07

nerdonforumcoin wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Rush to BMF and complete the offer posted by Mr. B and earn 20 cents, hurry up, limited spots

I guess I am too late for this offer. I don't regularly visit the site.

Ouch! This is already too late for me now. I'll keep an eye next time.

Kei

ForumCoin: 78

Postby junrose123 » 21 Oct 2018, 06:46

I was not able to join some offers at the marketplace because some of them are not familiar or available in my country which makes my earnings limited.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 163

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Oct 2018, 07:30

Kei wrote:
nerdonforumcoin wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Rush to BMF and complete the offer posted by Mr. B and earn 20 cents, hurry up, limited spots

I guess I am too late for this offer. I don't regularly visit the site.

Ouch! This is already too late for me now. I'll keep an eye next time.

Sorry that you missed that one, I will try to inform all the next time, Good luck

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,185

Postby mrki444 » 21 Oct 2018, 07:56

I posted my movie site in Site reviews so you can give review and earn. Go ahead, no limitation about number of reviews.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 802

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Oct 2018, 08:48

Glad to update that 5 winners have just been announced as the winners of raffle # 24 and each got 3 Dollars. I tried as well but didn't got anything, maybe next time :|

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,185

Postby Kei » 22 Oct 2018, 05:27

SUPERSINGH wrote:Glad to update that 5 winners have just been announced as the winners of raffle # 24 and each got 3 Dollars. I tried as well but didn't got anything, maybe next time :|

I only entered the draw once and like I expected, I didn't win. Maybe soon I will try again.

Kei

ForumCoin: 78

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 Oct 2018, 06:34

I guess for us to win from the raffle we must increase the number of tickets so that at random pick one might be lucky.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,521

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 22 Oct 2018, 06:37

That is taking a risk. It is like choosing a job that we like, sometimes we look for the risk. When we risk, we should understand what we are risking.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 155

Postby Yugocean » 22 Oct 2018, 06:55

Win and loss continue to happen, only few will win even if BMF suffer loss in it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 518

Postby jackchun » 23 Oct 2018, 04:44

i would like if beermoneyforum has a section allow paying you a little if your post is being commented, like mylot

jackchun

ForumCoin: 743

Postby ahmedo24 » 23 Oct 2018, 06:36

Every paid forums has it rules and mode of operation, I doubt if Mr B will do such though it an advice any ways.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,521

Postby anorona » 23 Oct 2018, 06:48

jackchun wrote:i would like if beermoneyforum has a section allow paying you a little if your post is being commented, like mylot

But it is totally different on mylot, with their rate of pay, i think it is enough even you are not being paid for every comment on your thread.

anorona

ForumCoin: 146

Postby arunima » 23 Oct 2018, 06:55

A K Rao wrote:Two threads of mine have have been deleted as I think they were repeat type ones! I will have to explore the site further to get the details so that I won't such blunders in future!

I am still trying to explore the site. I feel blank there as I have not much to contribute. I am also scared that it might be a repeat ones. I have no clue about many of the discussion threads there.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum