*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby JASPREET » 18 Oct 2018, 07:11

mrki444 wrote:
Yugocean wrote:
mrki444 wrote:How much I will pay PayPal fee if I withdraw 2 dollars from BMF?

Nearly 50 cents, so best is to not to withdraw such tiny amount.

Than I will wait until 5$ or even more.

Fee can be high at lower amount so Ideal would be to go for $10

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Banner Ad

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 18 Oct 2018, 07:13

arunima wrote:It is always advisable to get paid at higher rate above $5 and to avoid the pay pal fees or at least minimize it.

I also like to cashout above $5 but I have lesser activity now on BMF.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby JASPREET » 18 Oct 2018, 07:16

You can wait, it's a legit website and $10 won't take much time :thumbup:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 97

Postby anorona » 18 Oct 2018, 13:38

JASPREET wrote:You can wait, it's a legit website and $10 won't take much time :thumbup:

If one is really active there, it can be achieved in just a couple of days. I used to earn 20$ a month when I was active on the site.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Oct 2018, 13:57

I am trying to accumulate around $30 to request for payment and it will help us to pay a lesser fee.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby verity » 19 Oct 2018, 02:13

Im trying to recruit asking more people to join in Beer Money Forum But some people are rude and Cursing me :lol: they Dont believe they can make some bucks :$: online Its ridiculous if you tried your best to win the referral contest and failed to get refferals :?

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Oct 2018, 03:02

I can understand and this has happened with me many a times already. It's very tough to get active referrals.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby jackchun » 19 Oct 2018, 03:54

to get more referrals, it is to see the power of your marketing and advertising skills, i can't win in bmf referral contest though !

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby msmoneybags » 19 Oct 2018, 04:03

I dont know if its just me but seems less things to post about lately. And 90% of the new posts about sites are about bitcoins which I could care less about

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 265

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Oct 2018, 04:04

What is your username on Beermoneyforum. I think it's jackbeard or something like that?

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Kei » 19 Oct 2018, 05:17

msmoneybags wrote:I dont know if its just me but seems less things to post about lately. And 90% of the new posts about sites are about bitcoins which I could care less about

Bitcoins and high yield investment plan. Things I know less about. This is why my posts there are much less. Many threads are locked so we don't know which one to start outside those areas.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Yugocean » 19 Oct 2018, 05:50

In BMF, you are free to post about any earning way, however Write to post is mostly expectation.
Crypto and HYIP are my soft place, it was actually me who started posting about them, and other people jumpen in to make earning after seeing I am earning well there.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby junrose123 » 19 Oct 2018, 06:15

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am trying to accumulate around $30 to request for payment and it will help us to pay a lesser fee.

Yes that is right, I am also planning to reach such amount and maybe I will try to withdraw it in bitcoins.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Oct 2018, 06:36

It is no doubt that Crypto currencies and HYIP are the major discussion on beer money forum, people who lack knowledge about this topics will find it difficult to survive there but with other forums available it becomes easier to be active on alternative forum. It is also sad some people are doing everything possible to scare people away from BMF so that only them will earned there. I wonder why such witch-hunt exist

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby kaka135 » 19 Oct 2018, 06:52

msmoneybags wrote:I dont know if its just me but seems less things to post about lately. And 90% of the new posts about sites are about bitcoins which I could care less about

Yes, I think that too. Whenever I check on the new posts to see if I can post at any threads besides those I normally post in, I always see faucets or HYIP which I am not familiar with. Sometimes I just can't find any threads to post. Sometimes I just go to the business or webmaster section to check out if there are any threads that interest me. Or I'll just wait until I have something to write.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum