New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What Do You Do with the Money You Receive from ForumCoin?

Postby anorona » 18 Oct 2018, 13:22

I consider my earning here as payment for mobile data plan I load.

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Oct 2018, 13:58

My earnings are transferred to my linked bank account and I can use that when I want and most of the times I pay online.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 383

Postby fergus1234 » 18 Oct 2018, 17:14

I use it to pay my electric bill. My earnings from Bibo ends up for my savings, water bills, mortgage, health bills, veterinary bills and basic necessities.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 780

Postby ptrikha21 » 19 Oct 2018, 08:23

Toiken wrote:It would be interesting to know the various ways that ForumCoin is making an impact (financially) to the lives of everyone involve in this forum, especially those who've been here since Day 1. Is anyone here paying their monthly household bills or putting food on the table with money earned from FC?

Well, I am still far off from earning here. But I would be using for some of my immediate expense needs, whenever it comes.

--- 19 Oct 2018, 13:54 ---

fergus1234 wrote:I use it to pay my electric bill. My earnings from Bibo ends up for my savings, water bills, mortgage, health bills, veterinary bills and basic necessities.

Yes Online earnings fully or partially help in payment of bills.

--- 19 Oct 2018, 13:55 ---

SUPERSINGH wrote:My earnings are transferred to my linked bank account and I can use that when I want and most of the times I pay online.

109 referrals- that is a great going!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 205

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Oct 2018, 08:29

I think it feels good to have more referrals and around 60 % of mine or even more are active and helping.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 383

Postby ptrikha21 » 19 Oct 2018, 09:09

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think it feels good to have more referrals and around 60 % of mine or even more are active and helping.

Yes indeed it helps!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 205

Postby anilmr » 11 Feb 2019, 23:54

I have reached my payout here, but I have not yet requested payout. As to your question of what I am going to do with the payout ...well I have decided to withdraw my payout in Bitcoin and invest it in a Crypto Cloud Mining Platform - which I haven't yet decided.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,012

Postby Chameli » 12 Feb 2019, 00:59

I have withdrawan from FC very few times, in most cases I use FC for marketing and promoting. Recently, I have also been exchanging FC with bitcoins and various services.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby a_jerobon » 12 Feb 2019, 05:22

Toiken wrote:It would be interesting to know the various ways that ForumCoin is making an impact (financially) to the lives of everyone involve in this forum, especially those who've been here since Day 1. Is anyone here paying their monthly household bills or putting food on the table with money earned from FC?

I mostly save the money that I get from forum coin. There are times when I cannot save the money due to many expenses and so I use it for them. Forum coin is really doing a great job in improving our financial stability.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 410

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Feb 2019, 23:42

So far I just am thinking of using it to advertise on here. Then I will probably just cash out the rest? for now I am just stacking up the dollars until I think of what to do next. I need to get a banner made. But BMF still has their ads up. When they are done I will probably put my ads up for a month run to see how much I can make from it.

Get paid 70 dollars every week. Earn from your phone! They just paid me again. Pays world wide! Watch the video below
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-make-70-dollars-over-and-over-from-your-phone
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 832

Postby peachpurple » 14 Feb 2019, 00:42

i had been keeping mine in paypal for years

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Feb 2019, 00:55

I have a bank account for saving money and that's where I put the excess money that I earn from my online work. That includes the money that I receive from this site.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,007

Postby augusta » 14 Feb 2019, 03:02

I'm using mine to pay for some bills in the house. If it a bill that the $5 can actually carter for then so be it. Though the reward is small but it always worth the little time spent here daily.

augusta

ForumCoin: 238

Postby Whiterose » 14 Feb 2019, 06:49

I would definitely buy some of my favorite stuff the earnings that I will get from this site.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ceci » 14 Feb 2019, 09:22

I will withdraw it via Paypal when hit the mininum withdrawal treshold at USD100 for zero withdrawal fee. All go for bills.:P :$: :$:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 924

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum