*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Instagram is killing the Fashion Magazines

Postby Netherrealmer » 19 Sep 2018, 14:05

These are the Models Fashion Magazines wants:

The Anorexic thin women who looks miserable.
The Fashion designers wanted super skinny women because most fashion designers are either Gay men or straight women who doesnt know what kind of women men finds attractive and they do not want a beautiful body to outshine their clothing designs because they are selling their clothes.

Plus size models, They are overweight women with curves, they are hired by fashion magazines to delete the stigma they promote anorexia.

Here is the thing though, Most women are neither Anorexic thin nor Plus sized, So it is hard for women and young girls to relate to fashion models from magazines anymore. The sales of many fashion magazines are dropping because the females of the world are now using Instagram models as their beauty influence.

Some instagram models are natural beauties, While some are surgically enhanced but they have more diversity in different aspects. Also they see more personality with instagram models since they do things their way and not want some agency wanted them to do. Also because Instagram is on the internet, it's free unlike those magazines.

Most Instagram models are models rejected by Fashion magazines because their body does not fit to neither Anorexic thin nor plus sized.

There is diversity on body types. Most instagram models also look like women that men find attractive which is the opposite of what fashion magazines want.

The most popular Instagram models have abs, looks healthy and happy, Have a healthy lifestyle the Thin and plus size don't have and they look happy. They get more commercial endorsement too.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Re: Instagram is killing the Fashion Magazines

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Sep 2018, 20:39

So Instagram will be good for selling clothes, shoe and jewelry? That's great! I'm on the right track then. I was invited by some companies to use my IG account to advertise their products. When I get my IG going, I hope the management will invite me to open a business account like Pinterest did. Pinterest let me convert my account from personal to business at no charge.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby Netherrealmer » 26 Sep 2018, 07:14

Apparently the sales of Fashion Magazines are dropping because women find Instagram models more relatable over the Anorexics and fatties fashion magazines are forcing them. Women can actually find instagram models of their body type. Most women are in between Skinny and Plus size.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby Mamun » 11 Oct 2018, 17:13

So many pictures of photo sessions regarding fashion shows on instagram.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby mrki444 » 11 Oct 2018, 21:29

Social media destroys all paper magazines, not only fashion.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 638

Postby freelancermariagrace » 19 Oct 2018, 10:51

That is correct. Actually, all social media platforms are killing all kinds of publications like newspaper and magazine. It's more practical, though.

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 650

Postby chikitta » 19 Oct 2018, 15:44

your very right about that, i actually agree. every young girl is turning to instagram for literaly everything. all the beauties are out there, so who will buy the magazines when they can get whetever they want from instagram? the first picture you posted though :shock: its crazy how far some women can go just to prove a point.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 354

Postby mrki444 » 20 Oct 2018, 07:23

freelancermariagrace wrote:That is correct. Actually, all social media platforms are killing all kinds of publications like newspaper and magazine. It's more practical, though.

If you into bar, how many people read newspaper and how many look into smartphone?
It tell us everything.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 638

Postby Netherrealmer » 20 Oct 2018, 07:32

mrki444 wrote:Social media destroys all paper magazines, not only fashion.

Fashion magazines have online versions now and even their online versions which are free btw, got crushed by instagram.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby kat82 » 22 Oct 2018, 08:04

Instagram will continue to send more fashion related papers to the drain. Yes, this is a dot com world where everything is technology. No more papers and books. By the way, this second photo makes me feel wow!

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,620

Postby Jaydon.thomas » 22 Oct 2018, 22:55

Instagram is one of the best places to showcase your fashion wears, Instagram is very wide, and you might end up meeting new people who are into fashion also

Jaydon.thomas

ForumCoin: 50

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Oct 2018, 09:45

Fashion magazines have free online versions, so they do try to keep up with times but the negative reputation with anorexia and body negative issues, Women and girls rather see fashion from the instagram models. Contracted super models will become a thing of the past.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology