*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Pre Paid or Post Paid scheme To Pay Your Mobile Phone Bill?

Postby A K Rao » 08 Oct 2018, 05:19

I always prefer to use pre paid scheme to use my mobile phone. The reason is simple , by doing so I can keep the expenses occurring on my phone under control and I know exact date of recharging which saves me from unexpected disconnection.

How about you? Do you use pre paid or post paid feature to pay your mobile phone bills? :)

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Re: Pre Paid or Post Paid scheme To Pay Your Mobile Phone Bill?

Postby ptrikha21 » 09 Oct 2018, 14:39

I have Airtel Postpaid(s) and Jio prepaid. But recntly both Jio and AIrtel's voice call quality has dipped, and Jio's is even worse.
I have it mainly for economic data usage.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 11 Oct 2018, 06:58

I use prepaid, but if given a chance I would postpaid.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby Katriona_22 » 11 Oct 2018, 07:56

I used both, I have post paid and usually exceeded the limit amount, the good thing about prepaid is that you can register in a promos.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby Allius » 11 Oct 2018, 10:43

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]
I use postpaid because I have that bill linked with the internet bill. I pay to a internet provider and they provide me: internet, phone, tv channels and mobile... everything in one bill.

Every month I can use in my mobile: 3GB internet, 2000minutes talking and 2000 sms messages. I never use all of this. But for use more I have to pay them a little more.

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby Mamun » 11 Oct 2018, 16:44

I have a post paid phone.I dont have to send a top up for my phone.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby jpk7 » 12 Oct 2018, 10:13

Well I had idea postpaid and prepaid initially but now I have ported my postpaid to Sorrel and am very happy about my decision. I guess postpaid plans are usually expensive than prepaid ones but the add one and services offered by Sorrel postpaid are excellent.

jpk7

ForumCoin: 173

Postby Rosalin » 12 Oct 2018, 15:09

I use prepaid for my mobile bill. I don't do much calls so there is no point of using postpaid. And I agree with you that prepaid gives us control over our spending on recharges.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Oct 2018, 16:34

I live in the United States, so I use a unique service that I post pay only for what I use. Instead of buying a plan that covers my needs (with high charges for going over) or paying high fees for unlimited, I only pay $6/month/line and we add on each month for the service we actually used that month. I recently took a trip to San Francisco and needed to use Waze (GPS) quite often, so my Data charge went up from my normal $3 for 100 Mb to $10 for 500 Mb for that month only, then it drops back to my normal $25 for two lines (My wife and I). Our average bill is less than $30 a month.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby ptrikha21 » 15 Oct 2018, 10:39

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I use prepaid, but if given a chance I would postpaid.

So what prevents you from opting for a Postpaid? Cost?

-- 15 Oct 2018, 16:13 --

oldbuddy wrote:I live in the United States, so I use a unique service that I post pay only for what I use. Instead of buying a plan that covers my needs (with high charges for going over) or paying high fees for unlimited, I only pay $6/month/line and we add on each month for the service we actually used that month. I recently took a trip to San Francisco and needed to use Waze (GPS) quite often, so my Data charge went up from my normal $3 for 100 Mb to $10 for 500 Mb for that month only, then it drops back to my normal $25 for two lines (My wife and I). Our average bill is less than $30 a month.

Here in India, we have data top-ups like for 100 MB, 200 MB but they turn out to be more expensive than a regular plan, so most people go for regular plans from vendors like Airtel etc.
However, after the launch of very aggressive Jio(owned by Mukesh Ambani- Asia's richest and one of the richest in the world too), Airtel (I am not aware of others) started a facility where left over data for a month rolls on to the other month.
For e.g- If I have a total balance of 3.6 GB for October and only use 1.2, then my November balance would be :
3.6 + (3.6-1.2) = 6.0 GB !!
And anyways we are now a days using data more than voice calls.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby freelancermariagrace » 26 Oct 2018, 11:04

A prepaid user here. I rarely make calls and send text messages that is why I am just using prepaid.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby gugun21 » 26 Oct 2018, 15:38

For the same reason, I also prefer prepaid service and I use one too..

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology