*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Quora Partner Program

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Sep 2018, 17:09

Received an eMail dated June 2018 inviting me to join the Quora Partner Program. The "carrot" they held out was that I had the potential to earn income if I asked "the right questions". :$:

Of course you know what happened right after I received that eMail. My mind drew a BLANK! Couldn't think of anything to ask. It's been that way for months. I finally decided to ask a question to test the waters and see where I go from there.

Related FC Link:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=15535&p=310926&hilit=Quora#p310926

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Banner Ad

Re: Quora Partner Program

Postby augusta » 20 Sep 2018, 01:19

You did well to start up and see how it goes,it always good to test the waters you might get your treasure dig up who knows?
Now what's the pay like on this site?,Can anyone join? I know it almost like answeree what's the minimum payout?

augusta

ForumCoin: 7

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 Sep 2018, 20:33

As far as I know anybody can join. If you have a Facebook account it's even easier to join. I joined this site as soon as it was started linking it via Facebook. You can use your eMail or Google Plus to create an account also.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Netherrealmer » 25 Sep 2018, 20:43

Quora is non paying but I guess they want to have some paid members who will get paid because of Quality content that gets viral.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby ahmedo24 » 25 Sep 2018, 21:57

This is nice update from you guys, I will like to know about this site, like Augusta said earlier, please @ poster respond to her question

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Sep 2018, 04:02

fergus1234 wrote:Quora is non paying but I guess they want to have some paid members who will get paid because of Quality content that gets viral.

I asked 3 questions so far. Only 1 question actually earned about 50 cents.
~ My 1st question got responses but didn't earn any money.
~ It was my 2nd question that earned the 50 cents.
~ The 3rd question got 2 responses so far. A person claiming to be 12 years old responded to my 3rd question. Why is a 12 year old at this site? I appreciated the response. It was very sensible. But I don't really want to talk to kids.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Netherrealmer » 28 Sep 2018, 06:25

cmoneyspinner wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Quora is non paying but I guess they want to have some paid members who will get paid because of Quality content that gets viral.

I asked 3 questions so far. Only 1 question actually earned about 50 cents.
~ My 1st question got responses but didn't earn any money.
~ It was my 2nd question that earned the 50 cents.
~ The 3rd question got 2 responses so far. A person claiming to be 12 years old responded to my 3rd question. Why is a 12 year old at this site? I appreciated the response. It was very sensible. But I don't really want to talk to kids.

I was like 10 when I joined Quora. :lol: So yes that site allows minors.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby kaka135 » 28 Sep 2018, 06:41

cmoneyspinner wrote:Received an eMail dated June 2018 inviting me to join the Quora Partner Program. The "carrot" they held out was that I had the potential to earn income if I asked "the right questions". :$:

Of course you know what happened right after I received that eMail. My mind drew a BLANK! Couldn't think of anything to ask. It's been that way for months. I finally decided to ask a question to test the waters and see where I go from there.

Related FC Link:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=15535&p=310926&hilit=Quora#p310926

It's good that you were invited to joined Quora. I didn't know we get paid by asking questions there. I will check out your questions soon. Hopefully we will be able to join and get paid by the site too, since @fergus it's not a paying site.

I also thought there is always minimum age requirement for joining a site. I saw some are 13 years old, and some are 16 years old.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby chikitta » 29 Sep 2018, 05:02

You actually took the time to test whether the site was working or not and that's good.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby augusta » 29 Sep 2018, 06:08

I just checked the site and it worth working with .I hope I will be able to be active here I hope offline activities will afford me some time and it good minors can partake.

augusta

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Yugocean » 29 Sep 2018, 06:28

Only writers like you are good choice, otherwise people are ready to post garbage if there is guaranteed award.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby katkat » 29 Sep 2018, 06:38

I never pay attention to those emails sent to me by the site. Now I am wondering what is it all about. And I do undetstand tbat reading is learning too. And if there's really a chance to earn then why not grab any chance to. Love learning and if it's earning then I am on it.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby skysnap » 29 Sep 2018, 09:38

Looks like a good program. Though knowing their history of banning people. I'd not be that curious about their program.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Rational Mind » 29 Sep 2018, 22:51

Quora is a popular site. I check quora when ever it pop ups on Google search. I have heard that quora is experimenting with paying the content creators. I will have to check this out to see if this will work for me.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby kat82 » 25 Oct 2018, 09:30

Quora partners program is an invite only. Yes, you got that chance and you were invited. If I was you, I would take it on and test my worth. Yes, they are good at banning those who deserve so. No waiting, got a chance, use it and earn cash. Otherwise, I am not into it apart from using their information.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum