*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

New computer desk

Postby Streamguy69 » 16 Sep 2018, 12:25

I got a new computer desk this past week. It was a much needed item and the cost was good. What I did was found a desk on the walmart website and ordered it. I made sure I went through the ebates website first to get my credit. Then I had it shipped to the local store for pick up. The cost of the deskwas about $30.00. I used a $5.00 walmart giftcard and purchased the desk. Then I went into paypal and transferred $20.00 into my checking account. Total cost of the desk was $5.00 out of pocket. I could have used 25 in paypal but I will save that for something else. :)

Streamguy69

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 437

Banner Ad

Re: New computer desk

Postby msmoneybags » 16 Sep 2018, 14:08

Congratulations!!! I love it when purchasing things with my online money :) Hopefully it wasnt too hard to put together!

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby A K Rao » 16 Sep 2018, 16:07

metsrock69 wrote:I got a new computer desk this past week. It was a much needed item and the cost was good. What I did was found a desk on the walmart website and ordered it. I made sure I went through the ebates website first to get my credit. Then I had it shipped to the local store for pick up. The cost of the deskwas about $30.00. I used a $5.00 walmart giftcard and purchased the desk. Then I went into paypal and transferred $20.00 into my checking account. Total cost of the desk was $5.00 out of pocket. I could have used 25 in paypal but I will save that for something else. :)

Hearty Congratulations dear friend for procuring new 'Computer Desk' ! I am happy that you managed to get this product at a local store after saving some good amount! Keep it up!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby rakski » 17 Sep 2018, 00:15

Wow, good for you! How much did you pay in all for that new computer desk?

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

Postby freelancermariagrace » 01 Nov 2018, 08:22

Wow, happy for you. I am planning to buy one, too. But I don't have enough budget right now. Also, I would like to get a comfortable chair so my back won't hurt that much when I am working online.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby Allius » 01 Nov 2018, 09:10

I rarely buy a desk because when I like one I use it for long time :)
However, in 4 years I already bought 3 different desks :( All the desks were awful and they don't atent all my needs...
But my last desk (that I bought in IKAE) is really awesome. It's a small desk but large enough. I think I'm going to keep it for a long time ;)

You made an awesome deal!

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic