New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Earning By Completing Short Surveys

Postby funkie1233 » 14 Sep 2018, 10:36

Has anyone heard of this global survey site called: "Prizerebel"?

I have been using this site for about a week now and have got surveys everyday earning me around $5 in just a week. There seem to be many options for payments including: Amazon Giftcards, Paypal money, VISA Giftcards, Blizzard Battlenet Giftcards and much more. The surveys aren't at all tedious rather are quite fun. I would really recommend this site. So if anyone of you wants to check it out here's the link:

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php

Edit: Sorry for directly posting my ref link, my bad. Will not do so next time

Guys if you are interested and want to help me out just shoot a PM and I will send you my referral link. Thanks!

Last edited by funkie1233 on 05 Oct 2018, 11:23, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Promotional link removed
funkie1233

ForumCoin: 6

Re: Earning By Completing Short Surveys

Postby arunima » 14 Sep 2018, 10:38

Is it open for all countries?? It sounds good but many survey sites are more favorable for western countries.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby funkie1233 » 14 Sep 2018, 10:41

arunima wrote:Is it open for all countries?? It sounds good but many survey sites are more favorable for western countries.

I personally do not live in a western country so you can really tell that the site is really suitable for other countries as well - so yes it absolutely is open for all countries.

funkie1233

ForumCoin: 6

Postby A K Rao » 14 Sep 2018, 12:34

That is a fantastic piece of information, though I am not a big fan of any survey sites, i would like to give a try to this site as it sounds lucrative and it is open for the international members. I don't want to miss the fun part of the surveys while making some money there! I am going to give a try there! :)

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,117

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Sep 2018, 13:34

I am aware of this website but we cannot expect much to earn from it, if we are not from a Top tier country and I am already not comfortable answering surveys.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,050

Postby Kei » 14 Sep 2018, 13:34

funkie1233 wrote:Has anyone heard of this global survey site called: "Prizerebel"?

I have been using this site for about a week now and have got surveys everyday earning me around $5 in just a week. There seem to be many options for payments including: Amazon Giftcards, Paypal money, VISA Giftcards, Blizzard Battlenet Giftcards and much more. The surveys aren't at all tedious rather are quite fun. I would really recommend this site. So if anyone of you wants to check it out here's the link:

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=8010961

Sounds interesting. I've heard about prizerebel but I didn't know they were so generous with surveys. You say you've made $5 already, what is the minimum to withdraw there?

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby chicnthin » 14 Sep 2018, 14:40

For how long are usually the length of surveys there?

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 1,009

Postby katkat » 14 Sep 2018, 15:04

Well I will try to look more infos about the site. It will always be a good thing if there are more sites coming out. It's quite impressive to earn 5$ in just a few weeks.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 254

Postby metsrock69 » 14 Sep 2018, 22:36

I belong to a few sites that I already do surveys on. I have barely enough time to complete surveys on those sites . I will wait and see what others are saying about it and if it seems good, I will give it a shot. Good luck to all who join :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,150

Postby augusta » 15 Sep 2018, 03:59

This is what I read all the time and when I join I find out it doesn't really favour those outside tier 1 countries. Will have to try this one out.What's the duration of their surveys and the minimum withdrawal?

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby tusziget » 15 Sep 2018, 04:14

I was happy to see,that there is a new survey sites,from where you can earn well.After that I have read,that it is mainly for Tier1 country members,so I will not even try to join the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 473

Postby junrose123 » 15 Sep 2018, 06:40

I like earning before from short surveys because they are convenient and easy to answer.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby anorona » 15 Sep 2018, 08:22

I have never heard of the site before, this is new
to me. Thank you for sharing, I will check it out and hopefully this will work for me just like the other survey site. Anyways, how long are their surveys?

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby tusziget » 16 Sep 2018, 03:53

As I have seen from other survey sites,when they have short surveys,they usually take up to 5 minutes to complete them.The reward is not that high,but at least you can be some way sure,that you can complete it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 473

Postby ceci » 16 Sep 2018, 09:11

If not mistaken, it's for US and tier 1 users, right?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,831

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum