New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Transact by Cash or Card?

Postby Happyland » 14 Sep 2018, 02:08

Many people are starting to head towards digital payment platforms. The way are going, using cash and using a physical card will be a thing of the past. It has been said that digital payments are more secure and take place faster.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 957

Postby augusta » 14 Sep 2018, 04:19

I try to use cash .I don't like much of card transactions because of misplacing my card and getting any stress from a Carr transaction I must have done.I believe the limit I have on card transactions the more my card is saved.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Sep 2018, 04:36

I only transact by card. I have never tried transacting by card.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 183

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum