*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

it's postloop still active?

Postby Jaydon.thomas » 26 Jul 2018, 21:22

The last time I visited the postloop site I noticed there was a big difference than before? Does anyone here use it or have cashed out from it?

Jaydon.thomas

ForumCoin: 50

Banner Ad

Re: it's postloop still active?

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Jul 2018, 22:22

The last time I read about the site it was still very active and that should be about a month ago, some times the site looks dormant if there are few subscribed forums

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Kei » 26 Jul 2018, 22:37

Postloop is still very much active. It is just that sometimes, the site looks dull because of less forums available just like the forumwheel.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Sep 2018, 17:57

Yes. Postloop is active and right now I am subscribed to 6 forums. The Daily Limit goes up and down and sometimes the forums become inactive for a few days. But I just roll with it! My last payout was about 1 or 2 weeks ago and it was $11. So if you're in Postloop, just stay there and ride the wave up and down.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Katriona_22 » 12 Sep 2018, 01:56

I think it was, as I was ready a lot of threads regarding postloop and many member here in FC earns on that site.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby anorona » 12 Sep 2018, 04:15

it is still up and active though the number of forums to join became very limited . The ratings required on most of it also increased.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Abigael » 12 Sep 2018, 04:45

I used it early last month but I was really going down. The forums are not as many as they were in the past so earning there is so slow.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby augusta » 12 Sep 2018, 05:27

Yes,I cashed out last week so it very much active but it seem there are hardly forums now for low rating so to be really be active there then you need a high rating .Good luck.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby junrose123 » 12 Sep 2018, 05:59

Yes postloop is still active, I am still posting at the site but I am still accumulating some points to cash out.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Sep 2018, 06:22

The site remain active but very low subscribed forums and this has made the activities to be a slow pace

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby verity » 13 Sep 2018, 07:25

i want to be a part of postloop .but i see many negative reviews of members so im doubting turn away,upset to join hope its goes well

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby skysnap » 13 Sep 2018, 07:42

I think there are few new forums added in August and those forums are still there. But kind of risky considering some admins give low rating.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby kaka135 » 10 Oct 2018, 08:07

cmoneyspinner wrote:Yes. Postloop is active and right now I am subscribed to 6 forums. The Daily Limit goes up and down and sometimes the forums become inactive for a few days. But I just roll with it! My last payout was about 1 or 2 weeks ago and it was $11. So if you're in Postloop, just stay there and ride the wave up and down.

Can you please share which forums have you subscribed and working on? I just re-visited PostLoop after months, and I only have one subscribed forum (SuperiorThan) now. The other Ionicware forums which I have subscribed have "kicked" me out as they are no longer subscribed. I am not sure if I can re-subscribe.

I see there are many new forums, but I am afraid those admins will give poor and unfair rating. So I'd like to ask you for recommendation. Thanks! ;)

It's good to know it's still paying. I want to be active there again. ;)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Netherrealmer » 10 Oct 2018, 08:12

It is active but there is a drought of forums. There is a shortage of it.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby skysnap » 10 Oct 2018, 08:51

I have seen few forums active. But if your score is below 4 then it's not worth it. Try with new account.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum