*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 30 Aug 2018, 18:01

rakski wrote:It is a very slow site with a very slow download time or is it my internet?

I have no issue with the download speed.

It is a slow site to earn if there is a minimal tasks. But still thankful , this week I earned $2.66. And last week around $1 almost $2.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby nela13 » 31 Aug 2018, 14:24

nerdonforumcoin wrote:It is a slow site to earn if there is a minimal tasks. But still thankful , this week I earned $2.66. And last week around $1 almost $2.

I am getting a lot of tasks this week too, mainly master tasks and some require a lot of work. I don't keep a focus on the site for hours otherwise I would feel tired.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 01 Sep 2018, 09:58

nela13 wrote:
nerdonforumcoin wrote:It is a slow site to earn if there is a minimal tasks. But still thankful , this week I earned $2.66. And last week around $1 almost $2.

I am getting a lot of tasks this week too, mainly master tasks and some require a lot of work. I don't keep a focus on the site for hours otherwise I would feel tired.

Good for you. I was able to take and complete minimal tasks this week. I got paid $2.68 last cut off. And I am short less than $0.15 cents to reach $1 today. But I can't access the site because of the captcha.

nerdonforumcoin

Postby junrose123 » 01 Sep 2018, 15:10

I had already leaved this site because of my limited time. I am just working now for some few sites.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 01 Sep 2018, 21:38

nerdonforumcoin wrote:
Good for you. I was able to take and complete minimal tasks this week. I got paid $2.68 last cut off. And I am short less than $0.15 cents to reach $1 today. But I can't access the site because of the captcha.

What is the problem with your captcha?
Today I didn't work on the site but I still have some tasks available there, I already have $3,50 To receive next week but I want to do some more tasks to receive a little bit more.

nela13

Postby freelancermariagrace » 05 Sep 2018, 18:33

I just joined Spare 5 last week and I kind of like it because I can earn a few cents by just taking some photos. Plus, the minimum payout is just a dollar. Hopefully, I would be able to reach my goal before the month ends.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby nela13 » 06 Sep 2018, 15:09

Yesterday I was doing tasks and I suddenly got an error and I couldn't keep tasking. I have some money to receive this friday but at the moment I have no tasks available.

nela13

Postby Yugocean » 07 Sep 2018, 07:34

Are people still earning from it? There are many negative reviews naow, people are leaving it.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby nela13 » 07 Sep 2018, 14:15

Yugocean wrote:Are people still earning from it? There are many negative reviews naow, people are leaving it.

Really?! I got a payment from them last week and I will receive another one today or tomorrow, I am still earning from it.

nela13

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 08 Sep 2018, 06:08

Hello nela13 I don't know. For some reason, the error was there and can't sign in the other day.

I got paid $3.97 for the tasks I completed from Wed-Wed. One week.

nerdonforumcoin

Postby cinderella » 08 Sep 2018, 06:17

Yugocean wrote:Are people still earning from it? There are many negative reviews naow, people are leaving it.

I believe, Spare 5 is still a good site. Though the earning might not be that great, I think they are still paying and there are tasks available. One possible reason for leaving is the small amount of earning and there are other sites which can offer a higher amount.

cinderella

ForumCoin: 512

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 08 Sep 2018, 06:24

I agree with the low rate on tasks. But I make sure that I get payment on a weekly basis. I want to try other microtask sites but I just really need to focus on forum sites that pay.

nerdonforumcoin

Postby cinderella » 08 Sep 2018, 06:27

As long as the site is paying, it can still be considered good and legit. Sometimes, it happened especially if the site could not get new contracts. I hope they could get new contracts on tasks that require writing. When they are just starting, I would complete tasks that answers certain questions.

cinderella

ForumCoin: 512

Postby nela13 » 08 Sep 2018, 22:00

nerdonforumcoin wrote:Hello nela13 I don't know. For some reason, the error was there and can't sign in the other day.

I got paid $3.97 for the tasks I completed from Wed-Wed. One week.

I got an error too but It was fixed in the next day. Yesterday I received $8,95 for the tasks that I completed from wed-wed too. Now I already have some money but not enough to receive again.

nela13

Postby johnywalker » 08 Sep 2018, 22:40

I am not on this site. However, I am aware of this site. Generally speaking, I am not a fan of GPT apps/sites, therefore, I never took interest in joining this site.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum