New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Jul 2018, 03:37

I will definitely join the site and post articles. Do we earn anything for making comments also?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 61

Postby arunima » 27 Jul 2018, 06:46

@ Dominique Is the issue with your site update over?? I am waiting for my approved article to get published and I have a few more ready. Just hope that the issue is resolved fast. Thank you

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 494

Postby kgord » 27 Jul 2018, 21:58

Thanks for posting this, but the pay seems rather low to me. Two dollars is not much money in the western world. Hopefully, it will be a good opportunity for some though. You never know.

kgord

ForumCoin: 176

Postby Rational Mind » 28 Jul 2018, 23:11

amitkokiladitya wrote:I will definitely join the site and post articles. Do we earn anything for making comments also?

we are not paying for comments. However, we might hire regular writers time to time basis. The regular writer will earn upfront payments.
arunima wrote:@ Dominique Is the issue with your site update over?? I am waiting for my approved article to get published and I have a few more ready. Just hope that the issue is resolved fast. Thank you

Yes, we are hobbyist, therefore, it is taking time to fix the issues. But be assured that we will publish your articles and will stay with the offer we have proposed to you.
kgord wrote:Thanks for posting this, but the pay seems rather low to me. Two dollars is not much money in the western world. Hopefully, it will be a good opportunity for some though. You never know.

That's true. however, you also do not find many sites where you get paid for the views. If you are a good writer with a lot of social media influence, earning views is not very difficult.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby arunima » 04 Aug 2018, 04:42

arunima wrote:@ Dominique Is the issue with your site update over?? I am waiting for my approved article to get published and I have a few more ready. Just hope that the issue is resolved fast. Thank you

Yes, we are hobbyist, therefore, it is taking time to fix the issues. But be assured that we will publish your articles and will stay with the offer we have proposed to you.

I am still not able to login and I have not heard anything from your side. It has been more than a week. Hope the issue gets resolved soon. Any update on that.

arunima

Postby KabiruYoungshark » 04 Aug 2018, 20:02

I am in kabiruyoungshark

KabiruYoungshark

ForumCoin: 49

Postby Rational Mind » 04 Sep 2018, 18:03

Well, pay rate is low, not just for the writers in the western world but also for the writers in the eastern world. However, I want to be realistic and pay only that I can afford. We are also offering upfront payment for the writers hired an in-house writers. Publish on the site and woo us. You might receive $1 for each published article plus the standard rate of $2 per 1000 views.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby arunima » 11 Sep 2018, 10:13

I have already posted two articles and am ready with two more to be posted there in a day or two. I liked your site but I do not see many writers writing articles frequently on it.

arunima

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Sep 2018, 17:31

arunima wrote:I have already posted two articles and am ready with two more to be posted there in a day or two. I liked your site but I do not see many writers writing articles frequently on it.

That's true, there are not many writers writing on the site. Those who were active in the recent pasts have also stopped publishing. may be you could promote the site and invite writers. We are thinking to introduce referral bonus.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby arunima » 23 Nov 2018, 19:23

I am happy to receive my payment for $2.50 from rationalmind. I am feeling motivated to contribute more articles there. Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

arunima

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Nov 2018, 23:52

arunima wrote:I am happy to receive my payment for $2.50 from rationalmind. I am feeling motivated to contribute more articles there. Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

Thank you very much for payment confirmation.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby suny » 24 Nov 2018, 01:47

arunima wrote:I am happy to receive my payment for $2.50 from rationalmind. I am feeling motivated to contribute more articles there. Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

I have posted my 2nd on this site today and would like to see how it benefits me and the site owner! I would publish more next month since I am too busy offline.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 299

Postby jackchun » 24 Nov 2018, 01:50

how many words at least for each article submitted ? how the earnings compared with virily ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,727

Postby nakitakona » 24 Nov 2018, 02:07

I am interested to join this site but I am disgusted there is no available slot for a contributor or writer to write about. It is being disabled according to the admin to prevent spamming of unwanted articles or posts. But I know how to follow rules and I am not spam writer for I have nothing to bring it about. Mine is simple to write to be paid either a penny or a dollar. If I am not qualified, that is alright. I do understand.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 635

Postby ptrikha21 » 24 Nov 2018, 09:36

dominique wrote:I have officially launched my user generated content site called Rational Mind Club: Get Paid to Write Articles.
Join the site, create your profile, post an article. I will pay 10 FC
I will pay additional $2 when your article accumulates 1000 views.
Check the guidelines for posting rules.
Use the site as an article submission site, and get paid for unique views on your articles.
here is the link http://rationalmind.club

I am interested but right now my problem is shortage of time.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 460

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges