*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What business is best for a student in campus?

Postby Abigael » 12 Aug 2018, 00:55

I have been saving a lot and now I have some extra cash. I was thinking of investing it in a business but I don't know which. There are several cybers around so I won't try that. Help me find a better business.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Re: What business is best for a student in campus?

Postby A K Rao » 12 Aug 2018, 04:07

I really don't know exact situation of your Campus and the things available around. You can keep some stationery that is required by a student in your room in small quantity initially to supply them to the students with a small commission. if it clicks that can be expanded! Thanks! :)

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby augusta » 12 Aug 2018, 04:16

Well,when I was still in school I made money selling recharge cards of all networks because that' was the in-thing then so you need to find out what student's in your location crave for and start selling but avoid credit sales,it kill businesses.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby Kei » 12 Aug 2018, 06:20

Find what they need. Students love to eat. start selling the best treats around. Something they can just grab and walk. You can also offer writing services if you are good at writing.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Aug 2018, 06:34

You could also go into clothing business, if you know where to get them at cheaper rate, you get them during holidays and sell at resumption since most students will be cash loaded by then

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby beriut » 12 Aug 2018, 08:09

Food is always a very good thing to sell on students like snacks especially chocolates, cookies and candies, just make it so that it is a little bit lower than the prices from the school canteens.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby materu » 12 Aug 2018, 08:12

I would say filling serveys.It is easy and pays good.

materu

ForumCoin: 60

Postby riddy09 » 02 Sep 2018, 08:04

Regarding selling products or foods it can be difficult to sneak into campus or university and if they allow it. Also, that you can become a working student if you don't have capital for doing business.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby ceci » 02 Sep 2018, 08:27

Sell online? or sell somethings that students need it in the campus like stationeries, photocopy services?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby johnywalker » 02 Sep 2018, 08:47

I think a student can sell his/her notes and old text books. This is the best books for students. I also hear that there are sites where you can sell your old notes.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby talkerbee » 02 Sep 2018, 10:47

You can sell school stuffs other than foods. Beauty kit such as for make-up also very demand in college students specially girls. You may sell too personal accessories. In my opinion, venture those what students need.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby chicnthin » 02 Sep 2018, 11:10

Printing some handouts or photos, photocopying would be great business. Every students needs that, especially when they are in college level. But make sure that is still affordable.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby Chameli » 02 Sep 2018, 11:14

Selling used items on ebay is a good business for a student because it does not cost much to acquire used item and you can always find people willing to buy used item.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anorona » 02 Sep 2018, 12:41

For my country, if I were still a student, I would start a reloading business because I am pretty that would work even just inside the classroom.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby augusta » 02 Sep 2018, 14:25

if one is good with baked food then one can go ahead with it,in school students are always hungry and they will always want fast flood then one can take advantage of this and feed the students while making money off them. it always works.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum