*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Yourcashchat.com an earning site

Postby chicnthin » 14 Aug 2018, 10:58

I have a feeling that this is legit, well I hope so. Let's just continue visiting and posting on the site.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Banner Ad

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Aug 2018, 11:12

I visited this site yesterday and I have the layout, I looks like FC. I don't think I can create my account now. I will try this later. Thank you for sharing.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Aug 2018, 13:32

I am seeing many good comments about the website already, Don't know why some are so much impressed with it

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Aug 2018, 13:54

I notice today the owner has put a cap on the number of posts we can submit to keep the site stable. We can do an average of 10 posts a day which means if we don't have much to say one day we can make it up the next. I think it's quite a good idea.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby chicnthin » 14 Aug 2018, 14:38

Since when was the post limit implemented?

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Aug 2018, 15:23

sprite1950 wrote:I notice today the owner has put a cap on the number of posts we can submit to keep the site stable. We can do an average of 10 posts a day which means if we don't have much to say one day we can make it up the next. I think it's quite a good idea.
I noticed that too today but 10 posts per day is less. I understand he's trying to protect the forum from being spammed.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Aug 2018, 15:26

ruthmongare wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:I notice today the owner has put a cap on the number of posts we can submit to keep the site stable. We can do an average of 10 posts a day which means if we don't have much to say one day we can make it up the next. I think it's quite a good idea.
I noticed that too today but 10 posts per day is less. I understand he's trying to protect the forum from being spammed.

I don't normally do more than 10 posts a day anyway so it won't make much difference to me.

sprite1950

Postby msmoneybags » 14 Aug 2018, 15:41

Im happy to see that. As some are posting 50 posts a day, very hard to keep up now :(

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Aug 2018, 15:46

msmoneybags wrote:

Im happy to see that. As some are posting 50 posts a day, very hard to keep up now :(

I think it's a good idea too or some people just go crazy. I didn't realise that some were posting 50 a day though! :o

sprite1950

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Aug 2018, 20:24

I will try this because I am seeing positive comments however I am not sure if am able to be around on a daily basis.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Aug 2018, 20:38

I am very pleased with the minimum of 10 posts per day, it will keep the site in safe mode and off trash

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby bestwriter » 15 Aug 2018, 05:24

@Sprite1950 I posted too just to compete with your points and strange that you did not notice it. :D :D :D

Limiting to 10 is fine but it will take eons to reach 3 dollars To reach 2900 points one has to post a minimum of 290 posts unless one posts threads, Even if all the posts are threads that too will take a long time to redeem.

What is your view on this?

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 332

Postby tusziget » 15 Aug 2018, 05:56

This message has been posted from the Admin of the site,but I still can post unlimited comments per day.It seems that the Admin of the site has not changed yet the rules.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby bestwriter » 15 Aug 2018, 06:00

You are right. Until a rule is made one can keep posting. Let's see what the final outcome will be. I sometimes have time to post many and with this restriction i may feel a bit stifled.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 332

Postby katkat » 15 Aug 2018, 06:04

I can hardly make 10 at the moment as I am still experimenting on what to do on the site. Aside from the fact that I stay more in ETB and FC. Anyway I continue to be active and hopefully i will be used to how the site is working.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum