*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Yourcashchat.com an earning site

Postby anorona » 13 Aug 2018, 07:33

does anyone here got paid from this site already?

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Banner Ad

Postby katkat » 13 Aug 2018, 08:11

There were already post from the members there. I am starting to like it. Like an FC too. I hope this is a paying site.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby chicnthin » 13 Aug 2018, 22:56

I'm trying to be active there, I'm not sure if anyone has been paid from it. Good thing is the admin is always active.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby katkat » 13 Aug 2018, 23:07

Yeah let's just hope that the site is legit. We can always contribute to the growth of the site. I can see some members of FC there too. For me, that is a good sign.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby bestwriter » 14 Aug 2018, 00:43

I am there too. Just joined. A simple site, There are various ways they pay. You can redeem when you reach 2900 point if you want cash at 3 dollars. This link has all the details

http://yourcashchat.com/showthread.php?tid=5

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby tusziget » 14 Aug 2018, 04:19

I have already joined the site.I like it and it is paying 0.01$ per post.I am active there already from yesterday and posted there today too.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Aug 2018, 04:25

tusziget wrote:I have already joined the site.I like it and it is paying 0.01$ per post.I am active there already from yesterday and posted there today too.

What is the dailybposting limit on the site? 10 cents per post is not bad. I will surely join the site today

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby bestwriter » 14 Aug 2018, 04:58

amitkokiladitya wrote:
tusziget wrote:I have already joined the site.I like it and it is paying 0.01$ per post.I am active there already from yesterday and posted there today too.

What is the dailyposting limit on the site? 10 cents per post is not bad. I will surely join the site today

It is not 10 cents but 10 points. You can calculate the average rate of points when you need 2900 points to earn 3 dollars. There is no limit to post I think. Different activities earn different number of points.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Aug 2018, 05:12

I really enjoy working in that site. If there were many threads to be commented in it could be fine.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Abigael » 14 Aug 2018, 05:17

I have joined the site and I love it. I don't know yet if it is legit but I have seen some payment proofs. I will inform you when I cash out.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby augusta » 14 Aug 2018, 05:18

I think this budding site will be good to its users if it grow to a large extent.it looks like a site that will stay since the admin have been running other sites successfully for some years now. I'm sticking with it now that it still viable.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Aug 2018, 08:06

msmoneybags wrote:@sprite1950 LOL I have no idea!! I dont know if you can get them for having so many posts, like one for every 25, then 50 posts etc

Of if someone stars your posts

I got a third star when I reached 50 posts so I guess it must be based on post count. I notice you can get a discount when you reach 4 stars.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Aug 2018, 08:10

augusta wrote:I think this budding site will be good to its users if it grow to a large extent.it looks like a site that will stay since the admin have been running other sites successfully for some years now. I'm wow sticking with it now that it still viable.
wow it really seems you have done some background checks to know much about the site. That's a really pretty good idea and also I would like to stick to the site.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby JASPREET » 14 Aug 2018, 08:13

amitkokiladitya wrote:

What is the dailybposting limit on the site? 10 cents per post is not bad. I will surely join the site today

I think you misread it, It pays one cent per post and not 10 cents per post, FC is already paying 1.5 cent per post

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby skysnap » 14 Aug 2018, 09:20

Looks like a good website to check out as well. That being said, it;d be not much of use if it takes longer time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum