*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is it possible to save money by spending money?

Postby anorona » 13 Aug 2018, 07:44

The question is so ironic, isnt it? :D can we save by spending? No. If somethinh is on sale but you font really need that item , you are not saving anything, rather, you are spending more
than what you supposed to spend.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Banner Ad

Postby beriut » 13 Aug 2018, 08:19

I think it is possible but in a different context, it's like when you spend less money for an item yet there is another item you should have bought instead of the first one but both have same quality but with different costs.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby skysnap » 13 Aug 2018, 09:31

I think using coupons and the cashback sites seems to be the only way to achieve that. But often you end up spending more for less.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 13 Aug 2018, 09:45

Yeah this is the best way to shop and this is how we can make some money from spending also.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby anorona » 13 Aug 2018, 10:14

skysnap wrote:I think using coupons and the cashback sites seems to be the only way to achieve that. But often you end up spending more for less.

this works better if you are spending on what you really need, instead of buying something just because it is on sale.m

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 13 Aug 2018, 10:31

We save money when the items are on sale. However, it depends on how someone spends much over sale items.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby chicnthin » 13 Aug 2018, 12:48

I relate on what you said. Sometimes when I saw something that I thought would be useful for tomorrow, I'll buy it even though I don't need it today.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby nakitakona » 13 Aug 2018, 12:51

The point where saving is applicable is the discount which the buyer enjoys. Yes, it is possible indeed.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Aug 2018, 13:58

I like to do it and these days I am doing a lot of online recharges which helps me earn money from spending

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby arunima » 13 Aug 2018, 14:29

If you need it and you have waited for it to come for a discount or sale, you have made a wise decision and smart saving. But if just got carried away and bought it because it was on sale and not because you needed it, you are at loss. So weighing your options is important. Moreover, you have to see the inconvenience and other expenditure. Once there was a sale on some jeans product. My friend spend 500 on cab to go to the place to buy it. She wasted 2 hours in traffic and the net she could save after deducting the fare was 100. I will not consider it to be wise.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby tusziget » 14 Aug 2018, 04:51

There I always find some discount on my favorite products.So,I sometimes just wait and when I find my favorite products at good price,I am buying them.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 14 Aug 2018, 05:50

Spending money can also be saving money if we buy in bulk,at a discount and buying at a cheaper rate. I try to take ad advantage of any of these three to save money and it has been working out well for me and I'm continuing that way.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby riddy09 » 19 Aug 2018, 02:27

Yes, that's one way to see it. You buy wholesale and then, you'll get discount. You can save money. It's done in those retailers or small stores as well. Although, it's in long term and you'll need bigger money in your pocket before you can actually save more in the long run.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby amitkokiladitya » 19 Aug 2018, 02:41

Most of the times when we do not need the product and have no plans to buy it in the near future, But the reduced price stimulates us to go ahead then it is definitely a waste of money. Sales and promotional offers are usually meant to fool the buyers.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby grecy0905 » 22 Aug 2018, 16:20

I think it is possible. I remember I had received a voucher for buying items at Lazada. That voucher increases in time and I even got a lot of items for free because I used that voucher to buy those things.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum