*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Aug 2018, 19:02

A K Rao wrote:Looks very impressive!

But Five things I would like to know before joining this site!

Have you got paid ever from them?

How much time it would take to reach the minimum payout for an ordinary man?

Do they pay via Paypal?

Is there any Country restriction?

Could you kindly post a Proof of Payment?

Thanks! :)

You cannot cash out until you have reached $30 and the average man would take some time to reach this. I think ruthmongare has cashed out so she may be able to tell you maore than I can as I am nowhere near it! Here are the rates:

ONE ANSWER = 10 points ( USD 0.1 )
PER QUESTION= 1 point (USD 0.01)
PER REPLY = 1 point (USD 0.01)
PER THANKS RECEIVED = 1 point ( USD 0.01 ) will be transferred from the voter

They do pay by paypal and I know they accept your country.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby Kei » 12 Aug 2018, 20:53

I hadn't noticed that you lose a point when you give a thank until today. I gave three thanks and I lost three points. Members may stop giving thanks now.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby nela13 » 12 Aug 2018, 21:22

sprite1950 wrote:ONE ANSWER = 10 points ( USD 0.1 )

That means that if we post a question we will receive points everytime someone answer us? Now I understand why some users post só many questions.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby ruthmongare » 13 Aug 2018, 05:20

nela13 wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:ONE ANSWER = 10 points ( USD 0.1 )

That means that if we post a question we will receive points everytime someone answer us? Now I understand why some users post só many questions.
This rule just came up two days ago.Most people post several questions because they need genuine answers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Kei » 13 Aug 2018, 06:11

I like this. However little, you'd get points for your interactions there.

Kei

Postby moondebi » 13 Aug 2018, 07:23

Kei wrote:I hadn't noticed that you lose a point when you give a thank until today. I gave three thanks and I lost three points. Members may stop giving thanks now.

Is it so? Then who'll give a thank to anyone?
Is it a new rule introduced? So far, this rule was not there, as I've given many thanks but my points have not reduced.

However, this forum is introducing many newer rules which is kind of trap. initially it was 300 characters per post, and suddenly they have increased it to 120 words. I was not aware of it, and had to digest one flag. Before starting, a site should have their set of rules. They should not change anything in between, as no one goes through the rules everyday.

Last edited by moondebi on 13 Aug 2018, 11:24, edited 1 time in total.
moondebi

ForumCoin: 147

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Aug 2018, 08:29

nela13 wrote:

That means that if we post a question we will receive points everytime someone answer us? Now I understand why some users post só many questions

I notice it will stop you if you ask too many. I think you have to leave a gap after asking one question before asking another.

You have to keep an eye on the rules because they have been changed a lot recently. I always look at the Answeree official thread.

Edit : I just checked the site as it looked weird losing a point on giving thanks. You lose a point if there's a down vote on your answer, and not for giving a thanks to anyone.

But in the rules that I have copied and pasted above it does say it's for a thanks. I think I might test it out give an upvote to see what happens. I will come back and post the results.

You definitely lose a point if you give a thanks. I just upvoted someone and lost a point :(

sprite1950

Postby moondebi » 13 Aug 2018, 11:22

sprite1950 wrote:nela13 wrote:

That means that if we post a question we will receive points everytime someone answer us? Now I understand why some users post só many questions

I notice it will stop you if you ask too many. I think you have to leave a gap after asking one question before asking another.

You have to keep an eye on the rules because they have been changed a lot recently. I always look at the Answeree official thread.

Edit : I just checked the site as it looked weird losing a point on giving thanks. You lose a point if there's a down vote on your answer, and not for giving a thanks to anyone.

But in the rules that I have copied and pasted above it does say it's for a thanks. I think I might test it out give an upvote to see what happens. I will come back and post the results.

You definitely lose a point if you give a thanks. I just upvoted someone and lost a point :(

Yes, I too have noticed it couple of hours back. This rule seems pretty weird to me. In a way, they've now stopped point addition through getting thanks as people will not give any thanks to lose a point. I'm going slow there, as the site is implementing newer rules with every passing day. Many wouldn't have joined the site if they knew that they have to write 600 characters for 10 cents. Changing site rules pretty often is a kind of catch.

moondebi

ForumCoin: 147

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Aug 2018, 12:40

moondebi wrote:

Yes, I too have noticed it couple of hours back. This rule seems pretty weird to me. In a way, they've now stopped point addition through getting thanks as people will not give any thanks to lose a point. I'm going slow there, as the site is implementing newer rules with every passing day. Many wouldn't have joined the site if they knew that they have to write 600 characters for 10 cents. Changing site rules pretty often is a kind of catch.

You lost it to me :lol: Never mind it's just one point and we can soon make them up again. It is weird because those points are hard to come by so no one is going to want to lose one.

sprite1950

Postby nakitakona » 13 Aug 2018, 13:14

This is very new to me. My only point of hesitation is the required minimum cash out of $30. For me, this is a bi uphill to meet. May be I will study it first before joining.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Matt C » 13 Aug 2018, 14:30

Actually the real highlight on Answeree is that you can earn atleast 1 cent for every activities without a limit. A question or a reply need only a minute or two. An answer need much more time but it has 10 cents. Minimum payout should have been 15 or 20. But I think they are calculating the minimum payouts with respect to the number of answers.

Matt C

ForumCoin: 18

Postby grecy0905 » 13 Aug 2018, 15:41

moondebi wrote:
Kei wrote:I hadn't noticed that you lose a point when you give a thank until today. I gave three thanks and I lost three points. Members may stop giving thanks now.

Is it a new rule introduced? So far, this rule was not there, as I've given many thanks but my points have not reduced.

However, this forum is introducing many newer rules which is kind of trap. initially it was 300 characters per post, and suddenly they have increased it to 120 words. I was not aware of it, and had to digest one flag. Before starting, a site should have their set of rules. They should not change anything in between, as no one goes through the rules everyday.

Or they should make a sticky notes on the site that appears on every pages even if you click somewhere, so that everyone will able to see it when they change a rule because not everyone will be updated if they will just post it on the thread of question because it creates a lot of reading.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby Kei » 13 Aug 2018, 19:35

grecy0905 wrote:
moondebi wrote:

Or they should make a sticky notes on the site that appears on every pages even if you click somewhere, so that everyone will able to see it when they change a rule because not everyone will be updated if they will just post it on the thread of question because it creates a lot of reading.

This is a very good idea since they seem to be making changes frequently.

Kei

Postby chicnthin » 13 Aug 2018, 23:11

So they have doubled the required characters for the same cents?

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby Yugocean » 14 Aug 2018, 02:37

I haven't been there for a while, but this losing point is really wired rule. Whoever suggested this rule is not really friend of site owner.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum