*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

BTC Clicks - SCAM

Postby peyo10 » 12 Aug 2018, 12:36

SCAM - BTC CLICKS. You do not believe ? It is enough to request a payment.In response, you will receive this:(Sorry your account has been suspended for breaking our terms of service).Check it out yourself.Try to withdraw.SCAM - BTC CLICKS

peyo10

ForumCoin: 4

Banner Ad

Re: BTC Clicks - SCAM

Postby ceci » 13 Aug 2018, 08:48

Sorry to hear that, I never try this PTC site so far. But,it used to happen to every PTC site nowadays.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Aug 2018, 09:20

People should stop trying to do PTC, aside from scamming they will also sell your personal information.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby simplyfred » 13 Aug 2018, 09:27

When it is easy to earn, definitely a smells fishy site. What anger me most when it ia really hard to earn but looks legit and once you've reached the payout it turns a scam.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby skysnap » 13 Aug 2018, 09:35

It is expected that many HYIP sites are now hunting on the crypto fruads and making money in the process. Avoid HYIP and PTC sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby A K Rao » 13 Aug 2018, 17:23

skysnap wrote:It is expected that many HYIP sites are now hunting on the crypto fruads and making money in the process. Avoid HYIP and PTC sites.

Thanks for the information! In fact I was never interested in such sites and after hearing this experience I will never ever think of joining such site! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Dennysmith » 13 Aug 2018, 17:26

Mostly PTC are all about scamming peoples they comes only for short time and scam the people's

Dennysmith

ForumCoin: 144

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Aug 2018, 18:49

This site has been in existence for a long time, I guess it just turned to scam recently cos I have seen payment proofs on this site

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby sprit2017 » 13 Aug 2018, 20:44

I haven't used this site. But it's good to know it's a scam. We should avoid it.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby Braids » 13 Aug 2018, 20:52

I was payed once , in February of this year.
I dont use it much because is hard to reach the minimum ( withdraw in February and stoped clicking ) but is a well know bitcoin ptc site, one of the most famous.

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby darkthorn » 13 Aug 2018, 22:17

Yes that site is a scam, my advice to you if for you to check on netbusinessrating.com before joinning a site, it will give you an idea if the site is scam or not.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby nela13 » 13 Aug 2018, 23:31

Is that site a bitcoin PTC site? If so I have been paid by them this year without problems. It is very slow and that is my only complain about the site.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby Pradhan » 15 Aug 2018, 15:34

I do not know anythig about the scam.I have an account on this site. I have earned some bucks on this site.I was inactive for a while. Then I can not log in again.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby chikitta » 15 Aug 2018, 18:39

Seems like this ptc sites are so full of scams. Thanks for sharing.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby Milllyxy » 31 Jul 2020, 14:53

I don't think it's a scam but there are very little chances of earning a good amount of money here, but you might be among the lucky ones! And if you have multi-tasking skills and a smart way of going about things, you might be able to figure a way out of this. It just better to ignore this site so you just don't waste your time.

Milllyxy

ForumCoin: 9

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum