*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Transact by Cash or Card?

Postby Kei » 12 Aug 2018, 19:58

I seldom use my cards to shop except for online. I prefer to use cash for all physical transactions. In some way I feel it is faster and safer.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Banner Ad

Postby amandajosalene » 12 Aug 2018, 23:43

I always use a debit card because I have been through too many situations where I lost cash, or I'll think I have more cash than I do and end up surprised when I make a purchase and that's the end of my money. Though I do prefer my card, I definitely worry on a daily basis of getting my information stolen/card fraud. It's easy to forget that when we use cards they are basically going into a system that does have the potential to be hacked, so maybe cash is technically the better option in some cases.

amandajosalene

ForumCoin: 6

Postby augusta » 13 Aug 2018, 05:38

I always prefer cash to any other means, I don't just like the card payment stuff,I don't need fraud or scam stories so I mostly just pay and move on.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby kanchan18 » 13 Aug 2018, 05:39

i prefer card payment.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby anorona » 13 Aug 2018, 07:39

I always use cash whenever I pay something from phisical
store, I rarely use my card because somehow I feel it is not that safe. But since I have an online wallet like gcash, I will use it instead of card.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby ceci » 13 Aug 2018, 08:46

The wet market here don't accept card or mobile wallet, but I buy my vege mostly from the market.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby chicnthin » 13 Aug 2018, 12:42

I think we can save much when we use a cash. When we have a card on our hand we would feel tempted to buy more.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby katkat » 13 Aug 2018, 13:06

I want to use cash on my day to day expenses. Only use when needed.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby nakitakona » 13 Aug 2018, 13:08

Before I used to do business and pay it with cash.Now I have a debit card which I use in paying any product I purchase off or online. I even use online payment through money transfer or via apps.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Aug 2018, 13:50

I always pay online, whether its Internet banking, debit card or even UPI as well.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby arunima » 13 Aug 2018, 14:24

I use my cards for most of my transactions. It is only with small vendors on the road side where I use my cash. But now many of them are accepting Paytm and I am happy about it. Even to pay to my domestic helps and milkman, I use net banking instead of cash. I find it more convenient using card. I am able to track my expenses and manage my budget more efficiently. Moreover, I get lots of savings through reward points and other avail offer options. :)

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby Meryemm » 13 Aug 2018, 14:26

I pay online whenever I can, but most of the time I find myself having to pay in cash.

Meryemm

ForumCoin: 0

Postby riddy09 » 19 Aug 2018, 02:46

Pay by cash whenever I buy personally and pay by card whenever I buy online or at least use payment processors or cryptocurrencies online. But it can be changed soon when cryptos are still rising.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby bestwriter » 19 Aug 2018, 03:47

I do a lot of online shopping using my debit card. Cash transactions are those for small purchases. There are certain bigshops where I shop offline and there I use my debit card.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 332

Postby Abigael » 19 Aug 2018, 04:10

Most of my window shoppings I do them using cash. I only use a card in the supermarket and mall.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum