*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What Business You Would Start with US $2000?

Postby A K Rao » 09 Aug 2018, 18:02

If you are given US $2000 then what business you would start?

I am sure there anr many small businesses which can be successfully to make a living with this investment.

Just respond to this Topic, so that I can learn some thing new here along with others? Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Re: What Business You Would Start with US $2000?

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Aug 2018, 20:45

Commercial farming or mini estate business will get me the required profits cos the risk in this business is minimal.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby rakski » 10 Aug 2018, 01:23

I will invest it in stocks or agri-farming business. A small business of cakes and pastry shop maybe

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

Postby tusziget » 10 Aug 2018, 02:32

I would start my own bakery.I like this type of business and have experience in this field too.It is always a good idea to open a business in the area,where do you have experience.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby cinderella » 13 Aug 2018, 03:03

If would be given a chance, I could probably start a mini computer shop charging each customer per hour of use. I could accept other services like printing, photocopy, tutorials on basic computer operations and lessons related to online working. but if this would not be possible, I would set up my own blog site and would spend the amount to pay someone who could help me in setting up my account. Someone who is an expert in SEO and setting up a blog.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby JASPREET » 13 Aug 2018, 04:36

That's the best option and I also have a plan to set up something like that but its a bit of risk as it cannot guarantee big money.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby augusta » 13 Aug 2018, 05:07

i will start with importation business, there's a large market now for electronics of any kind and its accessories I wouldn't mind any of that at all.Will import phones as well.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby cinderella » 13 Aug 2018, 05:14

Starting a business is really risky. Before we start anything, we should make research on the profitability of the business. Who are our prospective clients, the equipments and other things we need, location, and safety? What could be riskier than implementing our plan is not doing anything.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby tusziget » 13 Aug 2018, 05:18

That is why is important to invest less cash in your business at the start,and as it starts growing and there are good chances for success you can invest more cash in your business.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby anorona » 13 Aug 2018, 07:41

I would love to have a small botique with trendy fashion items and have it be available on online stores also.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby beriut » 13 Aug 2018, 08:11

I would love to buy a parcel of land, more preferably in the city areas. I would just want to prepare it for any business plans in the future, I really don't want to rent or lease.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby A K Rao » 13 Aug 2018, 08:18

cinderella wrote:If would be given a chance, I could probably start a mini computer shop charging each customer per hour of use. I could accept other services like printing, photocopy, tutorials on basic computer operations and lessons related to online working. but if this would not be possible, I would set up my own blog site and would spend the amount to pay someone who could help me in setting up my account. Someone who is an expert in SEO and setting up a blog.

I appreciate both the ideas of yours, but today when most of the people are having their own PCs do you think people will come to you to hire the Computers for doing their jobs? Getting Print outs and photocopying is also not a very lucrative business as you are not going to get hefty returns on regular basis. As far as tutorials are concern I think today mostly people are trying to learn the lessons on internet which are free most of the times.

I really have no idea about your blogging business, will that fetch you handsome amount to sustain? Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby skysnap » 13 Aug 2018, 09:31

I think there seems to be a lot of idea. And one can start with something that makes them immediate money. So the focus has to be on those type of the business.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 13 Aug 2018, 09:47

Its easy to plan but difficult to accomplish as when we have this money to spend, we will think of playing safe

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby Dennysmith » 13 Aug 2018, 09:50

For me I will go for grocery shop, it's better suit me so will open only grocery store / shop

Dennysmith

ForumCoin: 144

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum